Back to You

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 2007 on FOX

• Chuck Darling, Kelsey Grammer, returns to his anchor job after a 10 year absence and sparks fly between him and his co-anchor Kelly, Patricia Heaton.

This show wasn't very high on my must see list for the upcoming fall season but in the end I gave it a try and I am glad that I did. This show, even though very overacted and filled with flaws, was pretty steady and the storyline kept you interested till the ending scene. There was a few times where it was a bit slow of getting to the point but it was held together with the news of Kelly's 10 year old daughter in which Chuck was the dad, bit predictable but well played out. I have good feelings about future episodes of this show but I was wrong before, just like the freshly created yet canceled show "Anchorwoman", so who knows where this show is going to go. Even though I think this way the concept of this show, much like the jokes, could get a bit old or unfunny in time, as well as the over acting down by near all the actors/actresses. So in the end I give this show 8.1 out of 10 because even though it was a good episode parts of the storyline was a bit slow and predictable, the jokes were cheap one-liners, the overacting done by near all. This show was brought to you by the Number "9" and by the Letter "O".