Back to You

Something's Up There

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2007 on FOX

• something's up there

I like episodes of shows that bring the whole cast together in a humorous setting and that is what we got tonight. Kelly was trying to plan the perfect party for Gracie, and who shows up? A raccoon. Usually animal humor does not appeal to me, but it was well-done in this instance.

"This is a job for men.... we're gonna need some men."

It is episodes like this that make me wish the show was still on the air. Very similar in storyline to so many sitcoms before it, but Back to You manages to still make the concept seem funny.
  • Episode had humour and good interaction with the cast.

I was laughing at this episode. It made good use of the cast as an ensemble outside of the newsroom. To me this was one of the best episodes yet - the racoon was humuorous and the cast interaction with the dry cookies was great. keep it up!! Ryan is the star of the show... the interaction between Kelly and Chuck is always great. While not at the quality of Frasier this show is still one of the best sitcoms on television today. I would recommend the show to others. Keep up the work Fox don't give up on this sitcom!!
  • Brilliantly funny.

It's Gracie's birthday and naturally Kelly her mum is taking over, Chuck wants to help but Kelly insist's she's got it all covered but after some persuasion Kelly allows Chuck to buy the cake ( with disastrous results ).

With Montana already at Kelly's, Chuck, Marsh, Ryan and Gary all turn up to find Kelly getting ready to go into the attic after hearing a noise, this turns out to be a trapped animal, so men being men the 'boys' decide to come to the rescue and after a lot of fussing Ryan goe's up to the attic only to find a raccoon.

Once the raccoon is escapes all hell breaks lose with hilarious results.

I don't care what people think or say but this episode was one of the funniest I have seen so far and no i don't need counselling.

I've never laughed so much and it took me back to the good ol days of Frasier, EBLR, Becker and King of Queens.

The whole show is about comedy and I for one have a sense of humour.
  • Raccoon Flambe....and Birthday Cake fiasco for Gracie's party

Well, my twelve year old laughed. She thought the raccoon catching on fire was the funniest part. (Yeah...and we are headed for therapy as soon as I can score her an appointment....) As far as I am concerned this series 'jumped the shark' last night. Sad....but I will no longer be watching. It's a pity. I had such great hopes. I love the interactions with Kelly and Chuck. Toss Gracie into the mix with the two of them and there is an on camera comraderie that works. Add others and well....it just never catches fire...unlike the raccoon. Sheesh, you'd think with talent like Christopher Lloyd, Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer you couldn't miss. Sigh.............