Back to You

The Wall of Fame

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 2008 on FOX

• Where is Laura? The original Gracie is missing!

I hope this character change is temporary since one of the reasons I started watching Back to You was the announcement on "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader" that Laura would be leaving to work on this show. Nothing against the new actor but I hate it when they make changes like this with no prior announcement. Almost as much as when a favorite show just fades away rather than being openly canceled.

The episode itself had a different storyline and title than the one given here on tv.com, possibly due to the renewed season. It wasn't as funny as previous episodes but that may have something to do with my shock at seeing the new Laura. It was nice to see more of Marsh and his wife, but they went a bit overboard with the pervert line and I half-expected the pair of them to proposition someone. Overall, this wasn't up to par and I hope they get Laura back to play the Gracie character. Patricia Heaton and Kelsey Grammer are both great but I hope they don't try to reunite them since I don't sense much chemistry there.