Back to You

The Wall of Fame

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 2008 on FOX

• A good episode.

Marsh and his wife Peg throw a party for Chuck inviting all at WURG, whilst there Kelly spots a photo on Marsh's wall that has her and Chuck making out in the background, this prompt's her to do everything in her power to hide it and eventually steal it so that no one else see's the photo, Chuck on the other hand is not as worried and in fact wants all to know Gracie is his child, naturally Kelly is shocked and doesn't want this to happen, however by the end of the episode she has to decide that maybe it might not be so bad.

Whilst at Marsh's party Gary and Ryan make a shocking discovery in the way of some uncomfortable murals in Marsh and Peg's bedroom which give them nightmares.

As I said I thought the episode was great, bit over he top with Kelly's obsession towards the photo but I love Marsh, Gary and Ryan, especially the mural situation.

Disappointed they have recast Gracie and I believe Montana is no more which is a shame.

If this is the season finale then we have a good storyline towards season 2.