Backyard Science

Disney XD Premiered Mar 06, 2006 Between Seasons

Backyard Science Fan Reviews (2)

6.7
  • If this show were on for years to come,i would just simply cream for joy

Ever wondered how or why things happen? stumpled how hot water made things larger while cold water makes things skrink? then worry no more as this year gives you infomation about anything and almost everything in this world and plus it is all packed in to a 30 minute show without having to watch all thoose show which is educational but boring which are usually minmuinly one hour long and when you are just bored just switched on the T.V and hopefully the show is on the swoop you away from the boredom your sinking into and be shcoked and wow-ed as you learn more about science!
  • A-MA-ZING! If everything on television these days are as good as Backyard Science, I don't think I'll ever remove myself from the television set.

A-MA-ZING! If everything on television these days are as good as Backyard Science, I don't think I'll ever remove myself from the television set. Whoever came up with the idea behind Backyard Science is a genius! I love love love love love this show very much and my pure rating is 10.