Bad Girls Club

A Rude Awakening

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 12, 2006 on Oxygen

• Ripsi is off the chain!

I loved this series. In this episode, I was glued to Ripsi's reaction to the other girls. At first she was calm, but out of the blue and all of a sudden, she went on a rage. Horrible but I could not turn my eyes away from the show. If you did not see this episode, it is one to go down in history. The rest of the shows were just as interesting, but none better than this one. I love the show and really, really hope that another series follows season two. Any news about an upcoming series anyone? Thanks.
  • Ripsi is on the rampage!!!!

This episode picks up where the last one ends. Ripsi for some reason, in a drunken stupor, continues to find and attack Kerry even after the girls try to break it up. She rests for a little while, seemingly asleep, then immediately jumps up and starts throwing stuff and trashing the house. She rests again and then gets up again angry for some reason. She goes and finds Jodie in the bed, and attacks and fights her. Throughout the other girls in the house who are not in the Ripsi's warpath try to calm her down, but she rests and then continues on with the fighting. After Ty kicks her out of the room, Ripsi finally goes to bed, but Kerry is shaken up about being attacked of course. Some girls want her to get kicked out, but some of the others are not sure. Ripsi wakes up in the morning and doesn't seem to remember what happen the night before and doesn't understand what happen or why she did what she did. The girls recount to her what happen and everything. Kerry has called her boyfriend who is suppose to fly out to console her, but its obvious that Ripsi is going home due to her outrageous behavior. The girls do have a meeting over what happen. Ripsi apologizes, but Kerry is the most shaken up over this, and decides that either she goes or Ripsi goes. Stay tuned for more information in the next episode.
OXYGN