Bad Girls Club Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

Favorite Bad Girl?

  • Avatar of MarWash

    MarWash

    [21]Dec 15, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 2,676
    TY!!!!
    Cus she kicked @ss.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MarWash

    MarWash

    [22]Dec 15, 2007
    • member since: 05/05/06
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 2,676
    btw, does anyone know if Naveen has been on any other show? She looks familiar but i cant place it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of namibia574

    namibia574

    [23]Dec 18, 2007
    • member since: 10/20/03
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 118
    My List: From Favorite to Least Favorite

    1. Lyric
    2. Hanna
    3. Neveen
    4. Jennavecia
    5. Tanisha
    6. Darlen
    7. Cordelia
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [24]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    MarWash wrote:
    btw, does anyone know if Naveen has been on any other show? She looks familiar but i cant place it.

    Naveen was on Paradise hotel.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [25]Dec 19, 2007
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    MarWash wrote:
    btw, does anyone know if Naveen has been on any other show? She looks familiar but i cant place it.

    Naveen was on Paradise hotel.


    Yeah! Horrible show...lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of breezy2281

    breezy2281

    [26]Jan 4, 2008
    • member since: 01/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 723
    Naveen is really starting to annoy me. My brother pointed out (which i think is halrious) and said "don't you think it's funny how they always play Egyptian music when it shows Naveen. Omg, did anyone see Tanisha flip out over the ice cream cake? that was hilarious! at first i thought i would like Lyric because she seemed like a true bad girl and all that, but really all she seems to be is another selfish girl just looking to use her TV time to get famous, and she thinks the sun rises and and sets out of her a**. Jenna is pretty quiet but i still like her so far. I thought i would like Hannah too but all she does is laugh and follow the click. We didn't see too much of Cordelia last episode but she's a whinea**. Naveen thinks she's all cool because Darlene broke down and apologized. So now Tanisha is all like "let's be BFF's now". what crap. No one is responding to my post about who thinks which bad girl from season 2 will get sent home first, and i'm kind of disappointed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouai

    Jouai

    [27]Jan 5, 2008
    • member since: 06/10/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 2,216
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Naveen is really starting to annoy me. My brother pointed out (which i think is halrious) and said "don't you think it's funny how they always play Egyptian music when it shows Naveen.


    I personally like Neveen. I like that all she had to do was make Darlen crumble by focusing upon her faults as a way to get her back for always 1: popping off at the mouth when she shouldn't in the first place, 2: trying start crap with everyone (she may or may not be secretly intimidated or jealous of, who knows? *Shrugs*), and 3: being AWARE of her faults and that she always does #1 and #2, but doesn't do anything to squelch it.

    I'm sorry the girl cried her eyes out, yeah, and I'm sorry she DOES have those issues. I'm not really trying to judge the girl or hate on her for that. I just dislike her for #1 and #2. Plus, I believe in Karma fantastically so, so I'm glad that Karma got her back for what she'd done to Neveen. As for Neveen, herself, I love that the peeps in charge of the show bothered to branch out more for this season and find more than just blonde, young white chicks. (And NO. NO disrespect on that, either) But I do find it greatly annoying that they choose to capitalize upon that any time Neveen IS shown by, as you'd brother said and laughed over, the Egyptian styled music. Why? Why is that necessary? I don't hear any country or pop music, as an example, being played in the background any time Cordelia or Jennavecia are shown. Yeah, I get that's part of her own culture and such, but it really isn't necessary because then you DO have people laughing about it in a bad way (though not saying your brother had, so no, again, no disrespect).

    But yeah. I like her because she's pretty practical like Tanisha, and if something or someone annoys her, she doesn't try to hide it or pretend to like it. She speaks her mind. Unfortunately, yeah, most of it is done through laughter and hurtful teasing (like how she had done with/to Cordelia), but still. I'd rather be around someone who'd always speak their mind and let you know where they stand when they do, than have a fake and phony person. Cuz then if I don't agree with them I can walk away and not deal with them. But that's just me. *Shrugs*

    breezy2281 wrote:
    at first i thought i would like Lyric because she seemed like a true bad girl and all that, but really all she seems to be is another selfish girl just looking to use her TV time to get famous, and she thinks the sun rises and and sets out of her a**.


    I knew as soon as I saw Lyric and watched her home videos that there would be a catch to her, or that she WOULDN'T be as hardcore bad a$$ as she'd led her to perceive. Because if she was that bad, I'd have thought that the first several episodes, in fact, would have been all about her, or at least have her be the second party. Because, being that hardcore, no one would really get along with her for SOME trivial matter like, every two minutes, and SINCE that drama WOULD be brought TO her (since she said if it doesn't have anything to do with her, she's not in it -- the drama), she'd start off on whomever started that drama in the first place. But instead any time you'd seen her, she's being lackadaisical or tender with another housemate (like Darlen, stroking her hair, or Jennavecia, bothering to help her into the house because she was so drunk), or just plain hanging about the house on the computer or elsewhere unseen.

    Not saying she has to be "on" 24/7 with bringing drama or having drama or whatever for her to be a bad girl, but how she'd portrayed herself in those videos doesn't, so far at least, match how she's been captured.

    But I agree with you, breezy, that she does seem (for now, at least) pretty self absorbed and selfish, with a one track mind on, I guess like you said, using the air time to try to get herself in the spotlight more. But it IS one "Lyric-Episode" so far, so we'll see. I AM sorry, though, for her background story she'd offered up while in the pool area, about her so called family....That's never easy on anyone, and I'd never wish that upon anyone, to boot.

    breezy2281 wrote:
    I thought i would like Hannah too but all she does is laugh and follow the click.


    Again, I rather like Hanna. She's adorable and obviously has a good sense of humor. Plus, she's from NY. ^_^ I could see myself getting along well with both she and Tanisha every time, at least. She laughs at all the things I probably would, too, so it works LoL Especially that Ice Cream cake breakdown Tanisha had. OMG, did I cry while I was laughing so hard at that. LoL I HOPE someone puts that clip on YouTube or something, cuz that was fantastic. LoL Freaking stabbing the cake and is all, "F..K you!!" LoL Classic ^_~

    breezy2281 wrote:
    So now Tanisha is all like "let's be BFF's now". what crap.
    I don't think that's crap. I think that's smart and mature, cuz holding grudges for eons is not only a waste of energy but toxic in both the emotional and physical sense. She said it, herself, that because Darlen actually CAME at her, finally, and SAID that, "Hey. Seriously, here? All those comments ALL the time really IS getting to me and I can't take it anymore, okay??" that that's why she's letting it go. Yeah, Tanisha was pissed and yeah it WAS effed up that, in day ONE of knowing her, RIGHT off the bat, you already have someone running their mouth about "Oh, she's fat, she's ugly" TWICE (in that confessional thing for Darlen towards the beginning of the episode, and then obviously later on that night at the club), and then basing an opinion and whether or not they'll like her because of that. I personally can't stand people that do things like that. "Oh, you're big, so I don't like you." Or something like that. HOW long did Darlen know Tanisha before she already let that come out of her mouth?? Okay, then. So yeah, Tanisha had every right to 1, be upset, 2, not readily forgive her, and 3, cast her aside until Karma caught up to Darlen and/or she (Darlen) owned up to her mistake and actually apologized for it as she finally did.

    And Darlen finally (and miraculously) did, after seeing and feeling first hand what it felt like to have labels thrown her way and more than one person constantly slinging them, and clearly disliking and trying to hurt her. In my opinion, she'd proverbially walked in Tanisha's shoes in that episode, experiencing that ten-fold.

    So no, I still don't think it was a cop out or any other negative label against Tanisha to squash that beef, finally forgive her now that Darlen showed more character than just always drinking and starting things over nothing with EVERYONE. If anything, I respect Tanisha more for doing so, because she easily could have been like, "So?? You called ME names! You didn't see ME crying about it and telling you to quit it?? You didn't care, anyway!" OR, could have said yeah, sorry, but in the confessional, secretly been like, "Yeah, that whole thing with me and Darlen, I told her I'd stop, but....I still don't like her and I'll probably get her for something else later." No. Didn't do/say that. She said all of that was done, to her face and in the confessional, too. So, yeah. *Shrugs* So far the ones I'm actually liking are continuing to give me reason to.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gelibaby89

    gelibaby89

    [28]Jan 12, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    for those of you who like neveen, you might not be aware of these:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96U97HOwU8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6BOPV9RCw&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR-T_rOk2_4

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8APXmHElU&feature=related

    all of these videos, neveen is in..if you dont believe me look a lil bit closer...and neveen's radio name is "egypt" (go 2 oxygen's official bad girls website forum thingee its being talked about there 2)..i really used to like neveen because i admired how she didn't hit darlen even after darlen was provoking her to get her kicked out the house, but now i see neveen is a big hypocrite...on one of her youtube videos she actually eats CAT CRAP as a dare by the radio, she is clearly a lesbian with proof of the links to the videos i posted above, and she lets the radio crew members put termites and ladybugs down her pants...if thats what she wants to do ok shes a grown woman but she shouldnt be saying all that stuff about cordelia and darlen cuz she's definetly no angel herself and shes all over youtube too. i'd say darlen and cordelia are more normal than she is, even though i use to like the hyena sisters better than them...but point blank neveen needs to leave darlen and cordelia alone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gelibaby89

    gelibaby89

    [29]Jan 12, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    and i think my fav is jennavecia she seems real cool
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kareeb

    kareeb

    [30]Jan 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/24/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 171

    i don't like any of those hoes to be honest......they are all fake and talk shhh about each other....i liked season 1 a lot more

    Edited on 01/15/2008 6:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of graygirl4ever

    graygirl4ever

    [31]Jan 30, 2008
    • member since: 10/26/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 367

    Season 1 Favorite~ Zara

    Season 2 Favorite~ Cordelia

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of namibia574

    namibia574

    [32]Feb 5, 2008
    • member since: 10/20/03
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 118
    graygirl4ever wrote:

    Season 1 Favorite~ Zara

    Season 2 Favorite~ Cordelia



    LOL @ graygirl4ever choosing the ones that has done the worse ish. They're not my favorite but I hope to see both do better in the future. I think they have the potential to do so. My fav is still hanna so far for the new season & why does Darlen always have her clothes off?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bluesox122

    bluesox122

    [33]Feb 25, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/06
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 151
    Tanisha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DegrassiSoulja

    DegrassiSoulja

    [34]Mar 13, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 40
    Tanisha cuz she's too funny and Cordelia cuz she's gorgoues and not cuz she was in prono.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tomatoes1990

    tomatoes1990

    [35]Mar 14, 2008
    • member since: 03/01/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 376
    tanisha no dought
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nikhaeli

    nikhaeli

    [36]Mar 26, 2008
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 11
    my favorite is, and always has been, DARLEN...i thought it was great the way she stood up for Cordelia, and put Neveen in her place. i hope she gets her drinking under control, though, because she could get herself in big trouble.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of breezy2281

    breezy2281

    [37]Oct 15, 2008
    • member since: 01/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 723
    well for this last season my favorite was Jennavecia. She is hilarious, vengeful, creative and funny, reminds me a lot of myself haha.
    i couldn't stand naveen. she was a bad girl wanna be who really just followed tanisha and everyone else around like a little puppy dog. seriously, how can you claim to be a bad girl and think you're a badass when you were the queen of conformity?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DragonFlyJones

    DragonFlyJones

    [38]Dec 12, 2008
    • member since: 11/12/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 223

    from season 1 my favs were: tipsy ripsi (gotta love a nickname like that zara, ty and leslie. i didn't have a fav in seas. 2 but i kinda liked darlene and so far in seas. 3 i only like tiffany and sara.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.