Bad Girls Club Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

Favorite Bad Girl?

MarWash

[21]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 31
    TY!!!!
    Cus she kicked @ss.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarWash

[22]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 31
    btw, does anyone know if Naveen has been on any other show? She looks familiar but i cant place it.

namibia574

[23]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 17
    My List: From Favorite to Least Favorite

1. Lyric
    2. Hanna
    3. Neveen
    4. Jennavecia
    5. Tanisha
    6. Darlen
    7. Cordelia

Randyspeeps

[24]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 34
    MarWash wrote:
    btw, does anyone know if Naveen has been on any other show? She looks familiar but i cant place it.

Naveen was on Paradise hotel.

Jouai

[25]Dec 19, 2007
    • level: 13
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    MarWash wrote:

Naveen was on Paradise hotel.

Yeah! Horrible show...lol

breezy2281

[26]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 19
    Naveen is really starting to annoy me. My brother pointed out (which i think is halrious) and said "don't you think it's funny how they always play Egyptian music when it shows Naveen. Omg, did anyone see Tanisha flip out over the ice cream cake? that was hilarious! at first i thought i would like Lyric because she seemed like a true bad girl and all that, but really all she seems to be is another selfish girl just looking to use her TV time to get famous, and she thinks the sun rises and and sets out of her a**. Jenna is pretty quiet but i still like her so far. I thought i would like Hannah too but all she does is laugh and follow the click. We didn't see too much of Cordelia last episode but she's a whinea**. Naveen thinks she's all cool because Darlene broke down and apologized. So now Tanisha is all like "let's be BFF's now". what crap. No one is responding to my post about who thinks which bad girl from season 2 will get sent home first, and i'm kind of disappointed.

Jouai

[27]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 13
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Naveen is really starting to annoy me. My brother pointed out (which i think is halrious) and said "don't you think it's funny how they always play Egyptian music when it shows Naveen.

I personally like Neveen. I like that all she had to do was make Darlen crumble by focusing upon her faults as a way to get her back for always 1: popping off at the mouth when she shouldn't in the first place, 2: trying start crap with everyone (she may or may not be secretly intimidated or jealous of, who knows? *Shrugs*), and 3: being AWARE of her faults and that she always does #1 and #2, but doesn't do anything to squelch it.

I'm sorry the girl cried her eyes out, yeah, and I'm sorry she DOES have those issues. I'm not really trying to judge the girl or hate on her for that. I just dislike her for #1 and #2. Plus, I believe in Karma fantastically so, so I'm glad that Karma got her back for what she'd done to Neveen. As for Neveen, herself, I love that the peeps in charge of the show bothered to branch out more for this season and find more than just blonde, young white chicks. (And NO. NO disrespect on that, either) But I do find it greatly annoying that they choose to capitalize upon that any time Neveen IS shown by, as you'd brother said and laughed over, the Egyptian styled music. Why? Why is that necessary? I don't hear any country or pop music, as an example, being played in the background any time Cordelia or Jennavecia are shown. Yeah, I get that's part of her own culture and such, but it really isn't necessary because then you DO have people laughing about it in a bad way (though not saying your brother had, so no, again, no disrespect).

But yeah. I like her because she's pretty practical like Tanisha, and if something or someone annoys her, she doesn't try to hide it or pretend to like it. She speaks her mind. Unfortunately, yeah, most of it is done through laughter and hurtful teasing (like how she had done with/to Cordelia), but still. I'd rather be around someone who'd always speak their mind and let you know where they stand when they do, than have a fake and phony person. Cuz then if I don't agree with them I can walk away and not deal with them. But that's just me. *Shrugs*

breezy2281 wrote:
    at first i thought i would like Lyric because she seemed like a true bad girl and all that, but really all she seems to be is another selfish girl just looking to use her TV time to get famous, and she thinks the sun rises and and sets out of her a**.

I knew as soon as I saw Lyric and watched her home videos that there would be a catch to her, or that she WOULDN'T be as hardcore bad a$$ as she'd led her to perceive. Because if she was that bad, I'd have thought that the first several episodes, in fact, would have been all about her, or at least have her be the second party. Because, being that hardcore, no one would really get along with her for SOME trivial matter like, every two minutes, and SINCE that drama WOULD be brought TO her (since she said if it doesn't have anything to do with her, she's not in it -- the drama), she'd start off on whomever started that drama in the first place. But instead any time you'd seen her, she's being lackadaisical or tender with another housemate (like Darlen, stroking her hair, or Jennavecia, bothering to help her into the house because she was so drunk), or just plain hanging about the house on the computer or elsewhere unseen.

Not saying she has to be "on" 24/7 with bringing drama or having drama or whatever for her to be a bad girl, but how she'd portrayed herself in those videos doesn't, so far at least, match how she's been captured.

But I agree with you, breezy, that she does seem (for now, at least) pretty self absorbed and selfish, with a one track mind on, I guess like you said, using the air time to try to get herself in the spotlight more. But it IS one "Lyric-Episode" so far, so we'll see. I AM sorry, though, for her background story she'd offered up while in the pool area, about her so called family....That's never easy on anyone, and I'd never wish that upon anyone, to boot.

breezy2281 wrote:
    I thought i would like Hannah too but all she does is laugh and follow the click.

Again, I rather like Hanna. She's adorable and obviously has a good sense of humor. Plus, she's from NY. ^_^ I could see myself getting along well with both she and Tanisha every time, at least. She laughs at all the things I probably would, too, so it works LoL Especially that Ice Cream cake breakdown Tanisha had. OMG, did I cry while I was laughing so hard at that. LoL I HOPE someone puts that clip on YouTube or something, cuz that was fantastic. LoL Freaking stabbing the cake and is all, "F..K you!!" LoL Classic ^_~

breezy2281 wrote:
    So now Tanisha is all like "let's be BFF's now". what crap.
    I don't think that's crap. I think that's smart and mature, cuz holding grudges for eons is not only a waste of energy but toxic in both the emotional and physical sense. She said it, herself, that because Darlen actually CAME at her, finally, and SAID that, "Hey. Seriously, here? All those comments ALL the time really IS getting to me and I can't take it anymore, okay??" that that's why she's letting it go. Yeah, Tanisha was pissed and yeah it WAS effed up that, in day ONE of knowing her, RIGHT off the bat, you already have someone running their mouth about "Oh, she's fat, she's ugly" TWICE (in that confessional thing for Darlen towards the beginning of the episode, and then obviously later on that night at the club), and then basing an opinion and whether or not they'll like her because of that. I personally can't stand people that do things like that. "Oh, you're big, so I don't like you." Or something like that. HOW long did Darlen know Tanisha before she already let that come out of her mouth?? Okay, then. So yeah, Tanisha had every right to 1, be upset, 2, not readily forgive her, and 3, cast her aside until Karma caught up to Darlen and/or she (Darlen) owned up to her mistake and actually apologized for it as she finally did.

And Darlen finally (and miraculously) did, after seeing and feeling first hand what it felt like to have labels thrown her way and more than one person constantly slinging them, and clearly disliking and trying to hurt her. In my opinion, she'd proverbially walked in Tanisha's shoes in that episode, experiencing that ten-fold.

So no, I still don't think it was a cop out or any other negative label against Tanisha to squash that beef, finally forgive her now that Darlen showed more character than just always drinking and starting things over nothing with EVERYONE. If anything, I respect Tanisha more for doing so, because she easily could have been like, "So?? You called ME names! You didn't see ME crying about it and telling you to quit it?? You didn't care, anyway!" OR, could have said yeah, sorry, but in the confessional, secretly been like, "Yeah, that whole thing with me and Darlen, I told her I'd stop, but....I still don't like her and I'll probably get her for something else later." No. Didn't do/say that. She said all of that was done, to her face and in the confessional, too. So, yeah. *Shrugs* So far the ones I'm actually liking are continuing to give me reason to.

gelibaby89

[28]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    for those of you who like neveen, you might not be aware of these:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J96U97HOwU8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6BOPV9RCw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR-T_rOk2_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt8APXmHElU&feature=related

all of these videos, neveen is in..if you dont believe me look a lil bit closer...and neveen's radio name is "egypt" (go 2 oxygen's official bad girls website forum thingee its being talked about there 2)..i really used to like neveen because i admired how she didn't hit darlen even after darlen was provoking her to get her kicked out the house, but now i see neveen is a big hypocrite...on one of her youtube videos she actually eats CAT CRAP as a dare by the radio, she is clearly a lesbian with proof of the links to the videos i posted above, and she lets the radio crew members put termites and ladybugs down her pants...if thats what she wants to do ok shes a grown woman but she shouldnt be saying all that stuff about cordelia and darlen cuz she's definetly no angel herself and shes all over youtube too. i'd say darlen and cordelia are more normal than she is, even though i use to like the hyena sisters better than them...but point blank neveen needs to leave darlen and cordelia alone.

gelibaby89

[29]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    and i think my fav is jennavecia she seems real cool

kareeb

[30]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 8

i don't like any of those hoes to be honest......they are all fake and talk shhh about each other....i liked season 1 a lot more

Edited on 01/15/2008 6:57pm

graygirl4ever

[31]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 5

Season 1 Favorite~ Zara

Season 2 Favorite~ Cordelia

namibia574

[32]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 17
    graygirl4ever wrote:

Season 1 Favorite~ Zara

Season 2 Favorite~ Cordelia

LOL @ graygirl4ever choosing the ones that has done the worse ish. They're not my favorite but I hope to see both do better in the future. I think they have the potential to do so. My fav is still hanna so far for the new season & why does Darlen always have her clothes off?

bluesox122

[33]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 7
    Tanisha

DegrassiSoulja

[34]Mar 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    Tanisha cuz she's too funny and Cordelia cuz she's gorgoues and not cuz she was in prono.

tomatoes1990

[35]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    tanisha no dought

nikhaeli

[36]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 3
    my favorite is, and always has been, DARLEN...i thought it was great the way she stood up for Cordelia, and put Neveen in her place. i hope she gets her drinking under control, though, because she could get herself in big trouble.

breezy2281

[37]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 19
    well for this last season my favorite was Jennavecia. She is hilarious, vengeful, creative and funny, reminds me a lot of myself haha.
    i couldn't stand naveen. she was a bad girl wanna be who really just followed tanisha and everyone else around like a little puppy dog. seriously, how can you claim to be a bad girl and think you're a badass when you were the queen of conformity?

DragonFlyJones

[38]Dec 12, 2008
    • level: 5

from season 1 my favs were: tipsy ripsi (gotta love a nickname like that zara, ty and leslie. i didn't have a fav in seas. 2 but i kinda liked darlene and so far in seas. 3 i only like tiffany and sara.