Bad Girls Club Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

I Get The Whole "No Fighting" Rule, But . . .

Jouai

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 13
    If Kerry had suddenly found herself feeling so "unsafe in the house so long as Ripsi stayed," then why didn't SHE split like Zara'd said in her little confessional bit, etc?

I mean, duh, by now, it's done and over with and I honestly do get why Ripsi'd gone, because of the no fighting rule and she'd been the one to initiate the brawl to begin with. But I suppose this is just my dislike of Kerry getting in the way with this, because Ripsi, like Ty, really needed to be there in that house in order to grow/learn. Kerry does not seem to be learning anything beneficial or things that will help to change her manipulating ways or whatever else she'd listed as her "offenses" to deem herself a "Bad Girl."

In terms of helping one another/one self, this show is not particularly grand with that (despite that having been its partial intention). But, in terms of great TV drama and constant verbal and later physical fights? It wins the gold. ^_^

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

breezy2281

[2]Dec 11, 2007
    • level: 19
    kerry was an annoying whine-ass. she did not fear for her life, all she got was a couple scratches. the only reason she wanted ripsi sent home was because she was jealous, and she just wanted to narrow the girls down. she's an imitation wanna be country singer as far as i'm concerned. i couldn't believe ripsi got sent home. i mean, even jodie didn't make that much of a big deal out of the whole thing, and she got it worse than kerry did

Jouai

[3]Dec 11, 2007
    breezy2281 wrote:
    kerry was an annoying whine-ass. she did not fear for her life, all she got was a couple scratches. the only reason she wanted ripsi sent home was because she was jealous, and she just wanted to narrow the girls down. she's an imitation wanna be country singer as far as i'm concerned. i couldn't believe ripsi got sent home. i mean, even jodie didn't make that much of a big deal out of the whole thing, and she got it worse than kerry did

OMG I love you so much right now even though I don't know you, breezy. LoL All that you just said pretty much sums it up for me about that lady. ~_~'

What really aggravated me was that therapy wrap-up session episode, and her forcing the tears to come while watching the footage of her getting beat by Ripsi, and then going on and on about how she wants her to apologize and mean it. The girl already apologized once before that time, and did again and SAID she meant it, and still Kerry was complaining that it wasn't sincere and Ripsi's psychotic.

Like you said, breezy, it's just a jealousy issue and probably setting out to have the spotlight 24/7 but didn't, so sucked that fight incident dry to capitalize upon those 15 min. of fame, etc. ~_~

breezy2281

[4]Dec 12, 2007
    lol seriously. kerry was just....everything i just said. ripsi DID apologize and she meant it. i mean, come on, cut the girl a break. she and zara had just drank a whole bottle of alcohol, RIPSI DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! and zara was sort of instigating anyway. whatever. have you been following the second season so far? it's hilarious. these girls are way crazy though. there's already been pushing and stuff going on, and no on got sent home yet...so i don't think they're going to hold to that no fighting or you get sent home rule for very long. wouldn't it be awesome if ripsi showed up for the second season?

Jouai

[5]Dec 12, 2007
    breezy2281 wrote:
    lol seriously. kerry was just....everything i just said. ripsi DID apologize and she meant it. i mean, come on, cut the girl a break. she and zara had just drank a whole bottle of alcohol, RIPSI DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! and zara was sort of instigating anyway. whatever. have you been following the second season so far? it's hilarious. these girls are way crazy though. there's already been pushing and stuff going on, and no on got sent home yet...so i don't think they're going to hold to that no fighting or you get sent home rule for very long. wouldn't it be awesome if ripsi showed up for the second season?

Ripsi would honestly get her a$$ beat if she went into that house for this season. LoL Cuz, sober, she's a fragile ragdoll, and since she's supposedly quit drinking, she's done for. ^_^

I wouldn't want her to go there anyway, cuz she'd have to deal with freaking Darlen, and then Zara Clone-Apparent, Cordelia (about whom I'm still kinda on the fence about liking/disliking. Well I like her, but she probably should keep her mouth closed more often ~_~ LoL).

tomatoes1990

[6]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    soif some one attacked you in the middle of the night you would let them stay after being imbarrased on national tv. your not thinking from kerry's point of view.

Jouai

[7]Mar 16, 2008
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    soif some one attacked you in the middle of the night you would let them stay after being imbarrased on national tv. your not thinking from kerry's point of view.

First off, this is a very old post. Glad you brought it back around though. ^_^ And second, if she'd attacked me we'd BOTH be kicked out because I would destroy her. So there you go.

As for "not thinking from Kerry's point of view," I already had. Which is why I said she was rather manipulative. The whole crying over it to her boyfriend, and come come come, he DOES, but she doesn't even care anymore and is flirting away with that dirty pool boy. And JODIE got roughed up, too, but she didn't milk it up as much as Kerry.

As for the "embarrassment on t.v.," she read the contract, knew what signing it would entail, knew that there WOULD be embarrassment of some kind here and there, and signed it anyway. So, in this respect, it's a bit of sympathy for the devil, so to speak, to have said all that. "Let the buyer beware," as they say. But that's ages ago, so I don't really care on either spectrum so much any longer. Jennavecia's the one who gets under my skin now. LoL

jrapaport

[8]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 5

I actually think they should allow fighting on the show. Or at least let them make a decision to get into a ring with gloves and safety equipment and let them slug it out if they both decide to. That would exhaust the anger out of them, and possibly solve some issues, along with allowing us viewers to see some more action in a good ratings way.

Jared

Jouai

[9]Apr 1, 2008
    jrapaport wrote:

I actually think they should allow fighting on the show. Or at least let them make a decision to get into a ring with gloves and safety equipment and let them slug it out if they both decide to. That would exhaust the anger out of them, and possibly solve some issues, along with allowing us viewers to see some more action in a good ratings way.

Jared

Yeah, definitely. Maybe if there's a season 3, the next house they'd use (if they don't use this one again), they should make sure it has a home gym, and definitely equipped with punching bags and, if the house is "lush" enough, maybe even a boxing ring, for real.

Either that, or throw out the no fighting rule, cuz it's funny. LoL

LEYTON4EVA

[10]Apr 4, 2008

breezy2281 wrote:

Umm......I thought Kerry had it worst Jodie got attacked once and Kerry got attacked god knows how many times but anyways I did feel bad for her in the begining and I understood why she was so upset but then after a while she just got annoying by asking her boyfriend (who she didn't even care for or even love) to come over and comfort her and then she kept crying the entire damn episode and then she took him outside to show him where and how it happened like " this is were she attacked me wah wah wah " it's like dude you just got attacked it's not like she was gonna kill you she acted like she was so traumatized by the whole thing it's like get over it already it was just Ripsi for god sake.

Edited on 04/04/2008 6:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.

tomatoes1990

[11]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    Jouai wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

First off, this is a very old post. Glad you brought it back around though. ^_^ And second, if she'd attacked me we'd BOTH be kicked out because I would destroy her. So there you go.

As for "not thinking from Kerry's point of view," I already had. Which is why I said she was rather manipulative. The whole crying over it to her boyfriend, and come come come, he DOES, but she doesn't even care anymore and is flirting away with that dirty pool boy. And JODIE got roughed up, too, but she didn't milk it up as much as Kerry.

As for the "embarrassment on t.v.," she read the contract, knew what signing it would entail, knew that there WOULD be embarrassment of some kind here and there, and signed it anyway. So, in this respect, it's a bit of sympathy for the devil, so to speak, to have said all that. "Let the buyer beware," as they say. But that's ages ago, so I don't really care on either spectrum so much any longer. Jennavecia's the one who gets under my skin now. LoL

jodieand kerry are two completely different people isaid think of it in kerry's point of view not jodie's. jodie apparently got into alot of before but kerry was scared give her a break(that just always bothered me)

Jouai

[12]Apr 28, 2008
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    tomatoes1990 wrote:

jodieand kerry are two completely different people isaid think of it in kerry's point of view not jodie's. jodie apparently got into alot of before but kerry was scared give her a break(that just always bothered me)

Yeah, you're not lying to say that Jodie and Kerry are very different people. I wholeheartedly agree. Why not feel for or sympathize for Kerry's boyfriend, to whom, again I'll point out, she'd cried to about the attack and to come be with her (which I understand completely), but was basically there for nothing. That's very hurtful, and to me, quite manipulative. And it's not a question of "give her a break" like I'm public enemy number one for her/about this, cuz I'm not. I'm merely and have been expressing my view upon said issue, as you have for yours. If you'd gotten offended by it (which it seems you have a bit), it's unfortunate because that wasn't the intent.

DrMacabre

[13]May 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    i side with jodie on this account