Bad Girls Club Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

I Hate Naveen

nene3985

[1]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    I am a big fan of the bad girls club and all the girls that i have seen i hate Naveen the most. last season i wasn't a big fan of Amy but i got over. This season i can get over the fact that Naveen is so annoying and so fake. its like when i watch the tv i just want to reach in and punch her in the face. I cant get over her. i think the the thing that annoys me the most it she thinks she s perfect and shes nowhere perfect and shes not even that attractive. Does anyone else feel the same way?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jouai

[2]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 13
    nene3985 wrote:
    I am a big fan of the bad girls club and all the girls that i have seen i hate Naveen the most. last season i wasn't a big fan of Amy but i got over. This season i can get over the fact that Naveen is so annoying and so fake. its like when i watch the tv i just want to reach in and punch her in the face. I cant get over her. i think the the thing that annoys me the most it she thinks she s perfect and shes nowhere perfect and shes not even that attractive. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I see your point -- I TRULY do, and normally I would be irritated by one with that sort of personality. But truthfully she's one of my favorites LoL I don't dislike her in the slightest and honestly find it just as funny whenever she laughs or jokes at things. But she did say that she's perfect only because SHE thinks she is, so I don't pay attention to or care since it's obvious she isn't. LoL

But I like all of the Hyena chicks (even though seeing Tanisha get rattled by everything is annoying, yes), because even though they're disrespectful at times, themselves, at least they don't do skeezy things as the PGs have religiously. And I'm glad that Darlen is starting to come around and change, since I wasn't fond of her before. ^_^

LEYTON4EVA

[3]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 19
    nene3985 wrote:

I agree! I can't stand her either but then again I can't stand any of them.

Roar67

[4]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 1

I agree. I don't care for her either. She is a trouble-maker. She sticks her nose in whatever business is going on with the other girls.

Whenever any of the room mates start making any sort of change for the better , she ridicules them. Of course, she doesn't have

nerve to do it too their face. And she need's to talk about anyone being overweight. Has she noticed her own big behind lately?

Just watch the way she chows down. She's going too be a porker herself someday soon. I think all the other roomates need to give

her some of her own medicine.

jrapaport

[5]Apr 10, 2008

All of them, of course, have their own faults, but Neveen (in my opinion) is the most annoying. She doesn't have much of a character. All she does is follow up Tanisha's behavior. It is funny when the fights get going, because you can see Neveen in the background jumping and cheering them on. I dislike though that she is not a stronger person in general. She's not big on confrontations and I always see her and Hannah following Tanisha around getting her going.

I like Darlene and Cordelia because they are such messes they are fun to watch. Jennavecia was always good for trouble brewing and now that Andrea has taken her place they have been focusing on improving her character and showing her eating disorder. Tanisha is hysterical to me (now that I"m past her "popping off" at everything). Andrea is just getting going, and that just leaves the small parts of Neveen and Hannah. Both of them need to become someone a little more, besides being followers to Tanisha. But Neveen does annoy me more than Hannah does, so she gets my vote as worst character on the show.

Bkzballer1989

[6]Apr 11, 2008
    I always hated Neveen since like 2 years ago when she was on this show called forever eden she so damn annoying but at least shes some what real cause the way she act on the bad girls club is the same way she acted on that show so I guess thats how she really is.

DrMacabre

[7]May 21, 2008
    • level: 2

forever eden??? reallly? i thought she was on the show!