Bad Girls Club Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on OxygenBetween Seasons

rasist?

tomatoes1990

[1]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 12

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THAT MAY BE CORDELIA AND JENNAVECIA COULD BE A TENNSY BIT RACIST.

FOR ONE JEN CALLED TANISHA THE N-WORD (WHICH IS THE MOST DISGUSTING WORD EVER)

CORDELIA CALLED TANISHA A BLACK GHETTO B***h

WHICH SOUNDS PRETTY RACIST TO ME WHAT DO YOU THINK?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

namibia574

[2]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 17

The N-word is definitely racist to me.....and looking @ Jennavecia's behavior now....I think just think's she's completely out of control. Anything she says to me is basically a situation of watching someone drown and trying to say and do as many things as possible before their completely submerged under water.

As far as referring to Tanisha as a "Black Ghetto B***h".....well that really ain't far from the truth....so I can't say much on that one.

Edited on 03/14/2008 12:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

tomatoes1990

[3]Mar 14, 2008
    i just think if you call someone a ghetto black B***H its a little racist to put her skin color in it like being black is a negative thing. she can say ghetto b***h b/c thats like every one in the house.

Jouai

[4]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 13
    I wouldn't call it racist, or call Cordelia racist, at least. I would call her ignorant. Because she hailed from such a small community according to her, and obviously never encountered many people with Tanisha's fiery and animated personality, and definitely most likely never had anyone like her come in her face constantly like that. She buckled under the pressure, got gravely intimidated, and allowed her ignorance to surface when she blurted that uncalled for ghetto nonsense. Regardless, it was DEFINITELY uncalled for, so I agree.

As for Jennavecia, she's all around messed up, period, so it wouldn't be a surprise that she is some sort of closeted racist or something. Either way, it/she is disgusting.

wishsongwind

[5]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    Cordy called Tanisha a black ghetto B****....Jen called her a n*****....Tanisha called Cordy a white trash B****...at this point...none of them can point the racist finger, because they've all used it against each other. It's all ignorance. What everyone needs to do is move beyond the skin color references to the more important issues...like...why does Jen feel the need to sabotage her own future...Cordy has nympho syndrome and needs to address that before she dies of STD related illness, and Tanisha needs to get past her control issues.

This would be my direct comment to each of them: Tanisha, do yourself a favor...keep Hanna...drop Naveen...she's the real trash, and not a clue does she have. You, Tanisha? I see a glimmer of real intelligence...draw on it, and quit looking for justification. Naveen is and never will be ANYBODY. You have the chance to move on...and move up. Do it. Get rid of the trash hanging on your coat tails. Cordy? Don't be proud of your promiscuous past, you're little better than a whore. Won't it be sad, when you're dying of AIDS, to have this show, and you're indiscretions on it, be your epitaph? Jen? Get a grip on reality. You're a party girl with an already protruding beer belly, sticking out further than your ghetto a** ever will. Don't you have a child? Don't you care that that child is going to look to you and KNOW that you are everything he/she DOESN'T want to be? Good God in Heaven!!!! Lyric was the most intelligent of ALL of you...she realized her limitations, her need for growth, and LEFT. She didn't need to justify herself to you, or more importantly, to US, the viewers. Damn smart of her. Do any of the rest of you have that kind of self awareness???

Jouai

[6]Mar 19, 2008
    To be fair, no one can really include Tanisha anymore (at least, not for now) because she's calmed down a lot more since that whole physical altercation b/w Jen and herself, and has been owning up to her mistakes as well. And definitely hasn't been doing her "pop off!" special whenever anyone would get rowdy. Now I see her being one of the people to try to resolve it or at least be the barrier before it'd escalate. So I think she, like Darlen, IS starting to see her issues and working on them/through them.

The only one who's absolutely the same, or at least, super self defeating (besides Jen) is Cordelia. SHE definitely needs a helping hand or w/e to work out her insecurities and become more whole than the fragmented self she is/apparently has been for years.

jrapaport

[7]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    I recently caught a day long marathon of the show and I missed a few things. I saw Lyric for only two seconds, and I never got any impression or idea of who she was. I also wonder, for those who saw the first season, was the first season better than this one. Honestly, I love the chaos like watching the Jerry Springer show. do think that Tanisha is a lot more talk than a true fighter. WHen they broke up the fights between Jen and Tanisha, Tanisha was al about she hit me first, trying to get her thrown off. I believe that she truly just wants to seem tough. And what is it with pulling Jen hair? THROW A PUNCH MISS FIGHTER. Neveen and Hannah have no roles in my opinion. They rarely speak and follow Tanisha around like she's there bodyguard. Jennavecia is just pure trash but truly the "baddest" of the girls if I had to rank them. Darlen seems to be the only one trying to change, and then finally Cordelia just annoys me because of her whole guy thing. Although we used to do things worse to each other in my college dorm so I don't know how bad these "Bad Girls" really are.

Jouai

[8]Apr 1, 2008
    jrapaport wrote:
    I recently caught a day long marathon of the show and I missed a few things. I saw Lyric for only two seconds, and I never got any impression or idea of who she was. I also wonder, for those who saw the first season, was the first season better than this one. Honestly, I love the chaos like watching the Jerry Springer show. do think that Tanisha is a lot more talk than a true fighter. WHen they broke up the fights between Jen and Tanisha, Tanisha was al about she hit me first, trying to get her thrown off. I believe that she truly just wants to seem tough. And what is it with pulling Jen hair? THROW A PUNCH MISS FIGHTER. Neveen and Hannah have no roles in my opinion. They rarely speak and follow Tanisha around like she's there bodyguard. Jennavecia is just pure trash but truly the "baddest" of the girls if I had to rank them. Darlen seems to be the only one trying to change, and then finally Cordelia just annoys me because of her whole guy thing. Although we used to do things worse to each other in my college dorm so I don't know how bad these "Bad Girls" really are.

Yep. I agree with you on the opinions of Jen, Darlen, and Cordelia.

As for season 1, that one was better in the show's true objective sense. That is, putting these so called bad chicks into the house for four months, and try to get them to change their ways, etc. And the girls, themselves, for the most part, actually focused upon and kept at it far more efficiently and earlier than the season 2 girls.

But in terms of pure entertainment to watch when there's nothing else on, and get a few chuckles along the way, this season's superior number 1. LoL

tomatoes1990

[9]Apr 4, 2008
    jrapaport wrote:

i think the whole tanisha and jenn fight was so stupid the sad thing is tanisha still beat her up even if she was pulling her hair

DrMacabre

[10]May 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    i think theyre all racist to each other