Bad Girls Club Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on OxygenBetween Seasons

season 3

breezy2281

[1]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 19
    does anyone know when the next season will be starting? I haven't heard anything yet since after the last bunch....(the hyenas and the partiers)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DarkAngle34994

[2]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 29
    December 2, 2008

jrsgalaxy

[3]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    Who thinks the new chick Boston is pretty hot. I like that she is hot but also a straight badass. I can actually see her stand up against kayla and maybe even Tanisha. See finally they get two alpha females in one show. I hate it that Tanisha was the only loud one in the season 2. Neveen could get loud but only too other people and only because she knew if things got to tough Tanisha would help her out. I would love to have seen Tanisha on season 3 and try to talk loud to Kayla or Boston. ANd I hate Aileiar because she is instigater. I hate the way they treated Lil Amber that first episode. I thought it was mean and childish. I like the way Tiff and Amber handled it. Yes they got offended by what LIl Amber said but they handled it more maturely and explained to Lil AMber to watch waht she says and how it might affect other people. And Aileiar started it all.
    Edited on 12/17/2008 10:02pm

8poptart8

[4]Jan 6, 2009
    • level: 7

The cast this season is so effing boring and obnoxious.

They are so whiny. I just want to tell them all to shut the hell up. And I feel like this season all centered around love and relationships, not real problems like last season.