Bad Girls Club Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on OxygenIn Season

Whom Do YOU Prefer? The Hyenas, or the Party Girls?

Party Girls or Hyenas?

Jouai

[1]Dec 18, 2007
    • level: 13

Me? Can't stand and avoid/do not hang out with the sleazy, slag-like sort of girls that think it's okay to let their goods hang out for the world to see, and get drunk until all hours of the morning, etc.

So therefore, obviously, I'm digging the "Hyenas" more, a.k.a. Hanna, Tanisha, and Neveen. OH yeah. LoL Knew I would too, especially both Hanna and Tanisha since they're both from NY.

Can't stand the Party Girls (Darlen, Cordelia, Jennavecia, and kind of, Lyric). Darlen, especially. Bleh.

Whom do you prefer?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

namibia574

[2]Dec 20, 2007
    • level: 17
    Hanna & Lyric are probably my favorites right now. The couch thing with Jennavecia and the tales of Cordelia are a bit much for me. So Hanna is the #1 pick.

Jouai

[3]Dec 21, 2007
    namibia574 wrote:
    Hanna & Lyric are probably my favorites right now. The couch thing with Jennavecia and the tales of Cordelia are a bit much for me. So Hanna is the #1 pick.

Same here (with Hanna being the #1 pick). And yeah, J.V. and Cordelia have...."issues..." LoL

kareeb

[4]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    though i can't stand tanisha'saccent, i like the hyenas more.....the party girls look like a bunch of coked-up, meth'd out, smelly, STD infested skanks.....why are they so proud to be whores.....i know they're parents are so embarassed.....cordelia and darlen look like they need therapy forreal,...you should never be that proud to be a stripper that you're reading books about it

Jouai

[5]Dec 22, 2007

kareeb wrote:
    though i can't stand tanisha'saccent, i like the hyenas more.....the party girls look like a bunch of coked-up, meth'd out, smelly, STD infested skanks.....why are they so proud to be whores.....i know they're parents are so embarassed.....cordelia and darlen look like they need therapy forreal,...you should never be that proud to be a stripper that you're reading books about it

LoL OMG. You're so horrible, yet so insightful because it's pretty much true. =Þ Tanisha's NY accent is just super thick, is all, but I've heard thicker, so I can understand her. ^_^ But yeah. If someone DOES get kicked out for fighting, I hope it's Darlen. ~_~ I got just as annoyed as Neveen did when she (Darlen) threw the drink in her face. If she's honestly like that for real and not just for the cameras (which she apparently is, since her mother was warning her to calm down and not start anything with anyone), it's a miracle, basically, that Darlen hasn't been roughed up by other people in the past. Cuz it's ridiculous, the way she goes looking for trouble. ~_~

LEYTON4EVA

[6]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 19
    I HATE THE HYENAS THEY ANNOY TH S*** OUT OF ME WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS SHUT THE F*** THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SKANKS.
    Edited on 12/28/2007 7:05pm

Jouai

[7]Dec 31, 2007
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    I HATE THE HYENAS THEY ANNOY TH S*** OUT OF ME WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS SHUT THE F*** THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SKANKS.

Yikes. Another angry viewer. LoL While I wouldn't have said it like that (mainly cuz I wouldn't feel like getting reported), I agree though. LoL

breezy2281

[8]Jan 4, 2008
    Jouai wrote:

Me? Can't stand and avoid/do not hang out with the sleazy, slag-like sort of girls that think it's okay to let their goods hang out for the world to see, and get drunk until all hours of the morning, etc.

So therefore, obviously, I'm digging the "Hyenas" more, a.k.a. Hanna, Tanisha, and Neveen. OH yeah. LoL Knew I would too, especially both Hanna and Tanisha since they're both from NY.

Can't stand the Party Girls (Darlen, Cordelia, Jennavecia, and kind of, Lyric). Darlen, especially. Bleh.

Whom do you prefer?

i don't know. i like tanisha, and darlene sometimes and jenna. that's about it so far lol. i responded to the post about favorite bad girls too this season.

mtvcutie21

[9]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 11
    The only girl I like is Jennavecia. I can't tolerate the other girls personalities.

Jouai

[10]Jan 5, 2008
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:

Whom do you prefer?

i don't know. i like tanisha, and darlene sometimes and jenna. that's about it so far lol. i responded to the post about favorite bad girls too this season.

TECHNICALLY, to be fair, I don't DISLIKE Jennavecia...but I would greatly hesitate to hang out with her in the "watch her get drunk" sense, since once she is she's a bit on the...."crazy" side. LoL And kinda gross, too (that whole almost urinating on the couch bit...Yeah...strike 1 LoL)...lol

mtvcutie21

[11]Jan 7, 2008
    Jouai wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:

Whom do you prefer?

TECHNICALLY, to be fair, I don't DISLIKE Jennavecia...but I would greatly hesitate to hang out with her in the "watch her get drunk" sense, since once she is she's a bit on the...."crazy" side. LoL And kinda gross, too (that whole almost urinating on the couch bit...Yeah...strike 1 LoL)...lol

I never saw any of that. The only episode I saw was when Neeva and Darlen were fighting about something. That's why I said I only really like Jennavecia. She just wasn't in all that drama.

Jouai

[12]Jan 7, 2008
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:

Whom do you prefer?

I never saw any of that. The only episode I saw was when Neeva and Darlen were fighting about something. That's why I said I only really like Jennavecia. She just wasn't in all that drama.

I was really directing that comment I made at you, though, mtv. Not so much, anyway. But I also wasn't trying to put you down or w/e for digging her, either. And those episodes were episodes 1 and 2 with Jennavecia being that piss drunk. You'll catch it, I'm sure, since they keep giving marathons religiously

mtvcutie21

[13]Jan 7, 2008
    Jouai wrote:
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:

Whom do you prefer?

I was really directing that comment I made at you, though, mtv. Not so much, anyway. But I also wasn't trying to put you down or w/e for digging her, either. And those episodes were episodes 1 and 2 with Jennavecia being that piss drunk. You'll catch it, I'm sure, since they keep giving marathons religiously

Oh no! I didn't think you were trying to bring me down at all! I was just saying I had never seen the episodes you were talking about and the episode I saw she wasn't in the drama. I was saying that maybe I should watch all the episodes before I pick who I like the most. I wasn't trying to be snide at all. Sorry about that, Jouai.

Jouai

[14]Jan 7, 2008
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    breezy2281 wrote:
    Jouai wrote:

Whom do you prefer?

Oh no! I didn't think you were trying to bring me down at all! I was just saying I had never seen the episodes you were talking about and the episode I saw she wasn't in the drama. I was saying that maybe I should watch all the episodes before I pick who I like the most. I wasn't trying to be snide at all. Sorry about that, Jouai.

No, no. I didn't think you were being snide at all, mtv. Like you, I was just letting YOU know...what I said over there *Points* LoL

namibia574

[15]Jan 10, 2008

Hanna is still my fav. @ this point, probably cause we still don't know a lot of about her, but

Lyric seems like she's moreso searching for herself @ this point and is unsure about men. She still seems pretty cool, but ya don't get to see her a lot.

Tanisha will probably fight with everybody @ least once. So far she's hit the seemingly weaker ones or the girls who obviously have problems, Darlen & Cordelia.

Darlen is seemingly always drunk. I'm not quite sure what she's up to.

Neveen......haven't quite figure out. She admitted to cutting people down.......I don't have any real opinion of her though.

Jennavecia is like a lose eccentric or something. Still pretty cool overall.

Cordelia has a lot of things in her life she's having problems with and as far as I can see the only one really try to change her life @ this point.

So, as crazy as it might seem, Hanna & Cordelia are probably my favs @ this point.

Edited on 01/10/2008 9:41pm

swimfree33

[16]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 1
    uhhh,
    party girls > the hyennas

Detroitgirl7304

[17]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 1

I Prefer the party girls because who has time for petty **** that neveen (fish lips and possibly a hairy ass) my nickname for her.

Tanisha Okay can anyone say duck tape...

Hanna she's just afraid to be a party girl...

I see nothing wrong with the other girls, Cordelia needs to rent a forklift and attach a crane and connect it to the back of Tanisha's shirt because that is the only way her fat ass is gonna get home...someone needs to shut that girl up I get a migraine sometimes just watching her.

LEYTON4EVA

[18]Jan 16, 2008
    Jouai wrote:
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    Yikes. Another angry viewer. LoL While I wouldn't have said it like that (mainly cuz I wouldn't feel like getting reported), I agree though. LoL
    LOL Sorry I think I got a little carried away hahaha but anyways I really don't like them AT ALL!!!!!!!
    Edited on 01/26/2008 9:14pm

LEYTON4EVA

[19]Jan 16, 2008
    I actually liked Tenicia in the 1st episode but now she's so ANNOYING she NEVER shuts up it's like she can disrespect Cordelia but Cordelia can't disrespect her because then she's all like"DON'T DISRESPECT ME,DON'T DISRESPECT ME" and so what if Cordelia is cheating on her Fiance who the hell are the Hyena sistersto tell her what she can't or can do it's like if Cordelia wants to be sluty and sleep around let her sleep around she's not hurting you is she?and also the same with the other girls yeah they're nasty and gross and like to be naked and show their goods to everyone but WHO FREAKIN CARES just let them do what they want it's their freakin lives I definitley like the party girls better and as for Hannah and that hairy girl whatever her name is all they are is Tenicia's B****S if Tenicia says jump they'll do it.
    Edited on 01/16/2008 7:20pm
    Edited 2 total times.

namibia574

[20]Jan 16, 2008
    After the last episode, Hanna is my favorite. That was just too nasty. Lyric I can't hate on b/c I got that "i'm in my own world complex too" so. i can't hate, but she says the same thing over and over, but that joke Tanisha made about calling yourself Queen and being one with the earth and the rastafarian religion, and then stealing from a customer @ your job is hilarious. I guess she's one with everything that's green.