Bad Girls Club Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on OxygenBetween Seasons

Whom Do YOU Prefer? The Hyenas, or the Party Girls?

Party Girls or Hyenas?

Jouai

[21]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 13
    namibia574 wrote:
    I guess she's one with everything that's green.

LoL Pretty much, yeah
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kareeb

[22]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 8
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    The only girl I like is Jennavecia. I can't tolerate the other girls personalities.

Jennavecia is just as bad as the other girls; she was sitting there talking about how Tanisha wasn't going to tell her what to do and this and that....then when she came out, J totally punked out.............she's nothing but a drunk goth chick too

Jouai

[23]Jan 19, 2008
    kareeb wrote:
    mtvcutie21 wrote:
    The only girl I like is Jennavecia. I can't tolerate the other girls personalities.

Jennavecia is just as bad as the other girls; she was sitting there talking about how Tanisha wasn't going to tell her what to do and this and that....then when she came out, J totally punked out.............she's nothing but a drunk goth chick too

Exactly.

tomatoes1990

[24]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 12
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    I HATE THE HYENAS THEY ANNOY TH S*** OUT OF ME WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS SHUT THE F*** THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SKANKS.

news flash most of the stuff u see on reality tv isn't real calm down

krisi1021

[25]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 11

I don't care for either group ... I just like or dislike the girls in their own sense.

I actually don't mind Darlen that much. She seems like she hides behind a b***hy exterior for the most part, to keep from letting those around her know who she truly is. She obviously doesn't like getting close to others.

Neveen is cruel, and flat out evil. She doesn't care who she hurts, and she's there for nothing more than to be noticed on tv. She enjoys instigating drama, and that's all her role is in her little group. She instigates the drama, and then pretends to really care about breaking it up, all the while laughing. A bit pathetic.

Hannah .... I think I like her the most b/c while she will stand up for herself, she's not altogether over the top. She doesn't act irrationally, that I've seen thus far, but she will stand her ground. I love how she will half heartedly attempt to care what Taneshia does, but all in all, she really doesn't give a rat's behind.

Lyric ... I cannot stand her! She "carries heaven's gate between her legs"???? Are you serious??? Get over yourself! Don't expect to meet a man on the street, dressed like a skank, and then not expect him to want to have sex with you, or at least expect it after listening to your flaky rhymes, and agreeing to giving you free clothes as a sponsorship, and studio time. How naive can you be??? While I think her reasoning for things is comical, to say the least, she's lazy, conceited, and annoying.

Jennavecia ... love the name! I think she is a bit of a two-timer ... but she seems like she'd be SO fun to hang out with! I love her hair, and makeup, and enjoy watching her get angry. It's been a progressive thing, and it's finally here, and I wanna finally see what she can do. Although, I will say, she's a bit vulgar, and disgusting at times.

Taneshia ... where to begin! I love that she has such a big heart. She doesn't seem to mind admitting when she's gone too far. I think her temper is too much, but then again, it's also what keeps me laughing non-stop.

Cordelia ... can't stand her. I understand wanting to get married so young, but not when you know it's not for you. She thrives off of attention, and she's sitting her on her pedestal saying how she can't not reciprocate attention from a good looking guy??? Get over yourself honey and realize you have a fiance for themoment, and every decision you make from here on can jeopardize that. Gawd, she's so stupid! If you don't wanna be engaged, then don't! But don't disrespect your fiance and yourself on national television ... just so you can get some attention.

mtvcutie21

[26]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    kareeb wrote:
    mtvcutie21 wrote:

I only watched one episode lol, so I just decided to like the person not in all the drama. I don't like this season at all! After watching that one episode and half of another one, I decided to stop watching. I've seen previews, so I see how J really is. All the girls are going to be sorry in 10 years when they can't get jobs because of their behavior.

Mariposa-Blaze

[27]Jan 22, 2008
    • level: 4

I agree with some of the things that other people are saying. One minute I like one group then I change to the other group.

Cordelia: At first I felt sorry for her when the Hyenas were picking on her but then I began to realize that she brought the drama on her self. The first episode she claimed to be "The token stripper of the house" and then later on talks about her sex acts during dinner. She totally sets herself up for ridicule. And then she starts crying about her reputation. I don't get it. Does she like who she is or does she resent it?

Darlene: She is okay to me. I liked the scene when Neveen was saying so much crap about hershe just laughed it off and was talking on the phone as if it didn't effect her. She makes me laugh at times.

Jennavicia: At first I thought she was cool and hella funny. Especially when she was sitting on the couch and was like "I gotta piss" and the squirting a lime in her eyes and saying "We just have the whole world in our hands". But after seeing the first prank episode I'm not so sure how I feel about her.

Lyric: One minute I like her and then sometimes she get on my nerves. She's very selfish but I like her laid back attitude. I didn't like when she was all over that dude like she was into him and leading him on. If it weren't for the camera people I'm not sure how that situation would have ended up.

The Party Girls overall: I'm really starting to not like them after seeing the prank episode. I don't like the idea of people being so dirty, lazy, and nasty enough that it brings flies and leave their stuff everywhere. Imagine how that house must smell like. I also don't like the idea of people playing around with my food and spitting in the orange juice (or whatever it was) or peeing in the sink.

Tanisha: She funny at times but can be so loud and obnoxious. She starts fights too much and even almost started on Hannah.

Neveen: Everytime she mocks Cordelia it makes me laugh but other than that I feel neutral towards her.

Hannah: Right now she's my favorite Bad Girl. She just seems like she has a good head on her shoulders and down to earth. I liked how she didn't get involved in that bar fight Tanisha almost got in and when Tanisha got mad at her for it, she stood her ground. It makes me think that she is more than just Tanisha's sidekick.

The Hyenas Overall: Although they take jokes a bit too far, they are cleaner and classier and are people I would probably hang out with if I was on the show (even though I'm not a bad girl).

Sorry for such a long post.

MKW04

[28]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    Tanisha is nothing but a bully with huge problems that she takes out on everyone else. "Pop off son, I'm from Brooklyn". That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's all she says because she doesn't know how to speak English. They bully and harass the party girls and when they take up for themselves, she says, "don't disrespect me son". LOL! She can dish it out but can't take it. She acts like she's a god or something. Everyone knows that bullies have deep problems they need to deal with. She talks like she hasn't went to school a day in her life. Yes it's wrong for the party girls to let their stuff hang out, but you don't see them constantly attacking people and trying to bully everyone. That is childish and cruel. Hanna and Nevine are her little puppets and talk like her too, which makes them all sound ridiculous.

MKW04

[29]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    Cordelia is sooo wrong for humiliating her fiance like that on national tv. She shouldn't do it period! If she don't want to be engaged she should respect him enough to let him know and stop playing him. Talking about her personal sexual experiences like that in front of everyone during dinner is nasty and makes her look bad. Some stuff is better kept to yourself.

LEYTON4EVA

[30]Jan 23, 2008
    • level: 19
    tomatoes1990 wrote:
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    I HATE THE HYENAS THEY ANNOY TH S*** OUT OF ME WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS SHUT THE F*** THEY'RE A BUNCH OF SKANKS.

news flash most of the stuff u see on reality tv isn't real calm down

"NEWS FLASH" I freakin apologized for that maybe if you would've read my other comment you would've known that.

LEYTON4EVA

[31]Jan 23, 2008
    MKW04 wrote:
    Tanisha is nothing but a bully with huge problems that she takes out on everyone else. "Pop off son, I'm from Brooklyn". That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. That's all she says because she doesn't know how to speak English. They bully and harass the party girls and when they take up for themselves, she says, "don't disrespect me son". LOL! She can dish it out but can't take it. She acts like she's a god or something. Everyone knows that bullies have deep problems they need to deal with. She talks like she hasn't went to school a day in her life. Yes it's wrong for the party girls to let their stuff hang out, but you don't see them constantly attacking people and trying to bully everyone. That is childish and cruel. Hanna and Nevine are her little puppets and talk like her too, which makes them all sound ridiculous.

I completely 100% agree!!!!!!

knivez_420

[32]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    i think that they all are dumb b****** but it makes for good tv and fun to watch.

nene3985

[33]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    I actually liked Tenicia in the 1st episode but now she's so ANNOYING she NEVER shuts up it's like she can disrespect Cordelia but Cordelia can't disrespect her because then she's all like"DON'T DISRESPECT ME,DON'T DISRESPECT ME" and so what if Cordelia is cheating on her Fiance who the hell are the Hyena sistersto tell her what she can't or can do it's like if Cordelia wants to be sluty and sleep around let her sleep around she's not hurting you is she?and also the same with the other girls yeah they're nasty and gross and like to be naked and show their goods to everyone but WHO FREAKIN CARES just let them do what they want it's their freakin lives I definitley like the party girls better and as for Hannah and that hairy girl whatever her name is all they are is Tenicia's B****S if Tenicia says jump they'll do it.

well said! i agree completely i did like tanisha in the first episode but now shes so annoying. i dont know who died and made her boss but she needs to wake up and grow up really fast.

kareeb

[34]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 8

MKW04 wrote:

Tanisha definitely isn't my favorite, but she admitted that she has issues. She said in one of the episodes that her mom used to call her fat and ugly; if your mom did that to you, wouldn't you be a little defensive towards other people? She's not a bully because she kept Jennavecia's a$$ around; but she is insecure and loud mouth people normally are compensating for something that they feel they lack. Maybe that's what she needed to work on for the show, which I admit, she did get a lot better. As far as her accent, she's either West Indian or Jamaican which is why she sounds like that, in addition to having a heavy New York accent. Hanna doesn't sound any different

Edited on 02/29/2008 8:11pm
    Edited 3 total times.

nikhaeli

[35]Mar 26, 2008
    the party girls may be a bit wild, but at least they don't intentionally try to hurt others like the hyenas. i really admire Darlen's ability to stand up for Cordelia, and stay true to herself.

Jouai

[36]Mar 26, 2008
    nikhaeli wrote:
    the party girls may be a bit wild, but at least they don't intentionally try to hurt others like the hyenas. i really admire Darlen's ability to stand up for Cordelia, and stay true to herself.

How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? What about Cordelia, and what she's done to Scott? And Taylor before that? Or Jennavecia, the biggest culprit, with backstabbing for no other reason but that she's just Jennavecia, and living by her admitted philosophy of "I don't care!"? The Hyenas just run their mouths; that's all they do/good at, with Neveen at the forefront of that hurting others like you said. THAT I can agree with, though.

But otherwise...yeah. Darlen, yeah, I like her a lot now, and glad she's just indifferent in terms of sides.

nikhaeli

[37]Mar 28, 2008
    Even though Cordelia did open herself up to criticism by the things that she said, those 3 hyenas would just not let up on her. At least from what made it onto the show, that was almost ALL they talked about- they had to know they were hurting her. That's alot worse than just trying to 'do your own thing', which may be self-centered, but at least the party girls weren't going after (and undermining) someone's self-esteem and happiness. They can't just claim ignorance about that- no one's that stupid.

Jouai

[38]Mar 28, 2008
    nikhaeli wrote:
    Even though Cordelia did open herself up to criticism by the things that she said, those 3 hyenas would just not let up on her. At least from what made it onto the show, that was almost ALL they talked about- they had to know they were hurting her. That's alot worse than just trying to 'do your own thing', which may be self-centered, but at least the party girls weren't going after (and undermining) someone's self-esteem and happiness. They can't just claim ignorance about that- no one's that stupid.

Well like you said, that's the impression we all get from what made it to air. but for all we know one or all of the P.G.'s could have done/said the same. But in any case, yeah, it was irritating to watch, but at least they've let up on it and ALL of them on the whole seem to be changing for the better.

Well, everyone but that...what's her name? Oh yeah. Andrea, whom we still know zero about, but that's to be expected for right now.

jrapaport

[39]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 5
    I definitely like the party girls better than the hyenas. The hyenas consist of Tanisha and then two girls that just follow her around. They have no character. As for the party girls, they all have character, but their class is a definite question. By way of default I have to pick the party girls.

LEYTON4EVA

[40]Apr 4, 2008
    Jouai wrote:
    nikhaeli wrote:

How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? What about Cordelia, and what she's done to Scott? And Taylor before that? Or Jennavecia, the biggest culprit, with backstabbing for no other reason but that she's just Jennavecia, and living by her admitted philosophy of "I don't care!"? The Hyenas just run their mouths; that's all they do/good at, with Neveen at the forefront of that hurting others like you said. THAT I can agree with, though.

But otherwise...yeah. Darlen, yeah, I like her a lot now, and glad she's just indifferent in terms of sides.

By making fun of Cordelia and her stripping or how about when Cordelia was sleeping and they went to do that witch crap that they did yeah I know Cordelia and Jennavecia have done the same thing but all I'm saying is that the Hyenas are not at all innocent either.