Bad Girls Club Forums

Tuesday 8:00 PM on OxygenBetween Seasons

Whom Do YOU Prefer? The Hyenas, or the Party Girls?

Party Girls or Hyenas?

Roar67

[41]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 1
    I like the party girls better. I don't agree with everything they do, but at least they have fun instead of sitting around making fun of everybody like the hyenna sisters do. They just sit and flop their chops About the party girls while the party girls are have a good time. They're like a bunch of snooty goody-two-shoes church ladies. Two-faced,back-bighting and jealous. It's always the insecure ones that sit in the corner and talk about the ones who're actually having fun. Just watch how Tenica acts at a club. She is completely uncomfortable being around all those girls who are thinner . And I think it bothers her that no men hit on her. And Neveen has the face to go with her two-faced, gossipy personality. She looks like a clown. IMO.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DrMacabre

[42]May 21, 2008
    • level: 2
    jennavecia was a fave of mine early on but now i like andrea

Jouai

[43]May 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    nikhaeli wrote:
    the party girls may be a bit wild, but at least they don't intentionally try to hurt others like the hyenas. i really admire Darlen's ability to stand up for Cordelia, and stay true to herself.

How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? What about Cordelia, and what she's done to Scott? And Taylor before that? Or Jennavecia, the biggest culprit, with backstabbing for no other reason but that she's just Jennavecia, and living by her admitted philosophy of "I don't care!"? The Hyenas just run their mouths; that's all they do/good at, with Neveen at the forefront of that hurting others like you said. THAT I can agree with, though.

But otherwise...yeah. Darlen, yeah, I like her a lot now, and glad she's just indifferent in terms of sides.

By making fun of Cordelia and her stripping or how about when Cordelia was sleeping and they went to do that witch crap that they did yeah I know Cordelia and Jennavecia have done the same thing but all I'm saying is that the Hyenas are not at all innocent either.

Did I ever say the Hyenas were/are innocent? No. I explained my point. Simply put, if you defend one end, you have to defend the other, and I did, even though I don't care for the other end.

Like I said before, none of them are truly exempt for their actions. They're all at fault, period.

LEYTON4EVA

[44]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 19
    Jouai wrote:
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    nikhaeli wrote:
    the party girls may be a bit wild, but at least they don't intentionally try to hurt others like the hyenas. i really admire Darlen's ability to stand up for Cordelia, and stay true to herself.
    How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? What about Cordelia, and what she's done to Scott? And Taylor before that? Or Jennavecia, the biggest culprit, with backstabbing for no other reason but that she's just Jennavecia, and living by her admitted philosophy of "I don't care!"? The Hyenas just run their mouths; that's all they do/good at, with Neveen at the forefront of that hurting others like you said. THAT I can agree with, though. But otherwise...yeah. Darlen, yeah, I like her a lot now, and glad she's just indifferent in terms of sides.
    By making fun of Cordelia and her stripping or how about when Cordelia was sleeping and they went to do that witch crap that they did yeah I know Cordelia and Jennavecia have done the same thing but all I'm saying is that the Hyenas are not at all innocent either.
    Did I ever say the Hyenas were/are innocent? No. I explained my point. Simply put, if you defend one end, you have to defend the other, and I did, even though I don't care for the other end. Like I said before, none of them are truly exempt for their actions. They're all at fault, period.
    Well, you sure made it seem like you forgot what the Hyenas had done in the past by asking How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? but anyways all these girls are very trashy the only two I like is Darlene and maybe Andrea which is ironic since they both hate eachother.
    Edited on 06/06/2008 2:07am

Jouai

[45]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 13
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    LEYTON4EVA wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    nikhaeli wrote:
    How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? What about Cordelia, and what she's done to Scott? And Taylor before that? Or Jennavecia, the biggest culprit, with backstabbing for no other reason but that she's just Jennavecia, and living by her admitted philosophy of "I don't care!"? The Hyenas just run their mouths; that's all they do/good at, with Neveen at the forefront of that hurting others like you said. THAT I can agree with, though. But otherwise...yeah. Darlen, yeah, I like her a lot now, and glad she's just indifferent in terms of sides.
    Did I ever say the Hyenas were/are innocent? No. I explained my point. Simply put, if you defend one end, you have to defend the other, and I did, even though I don't care for the other end. Like I said before, none of them are truly exempt for their actions. They're all at fault, period.
    Well, you sure made it seem like you forgot what the Hyenas had done in the past by asking How do the Hyenas intentionally try to hurt others? but anyways all these girls are very trashy the only two I like is Darlene and maybe Andrea which is ironic since they both hate eachother.

Because "intentional," in this context, seemed more like, "Oh, okay. I'm waking up today, and I'm going to honestly set OUT to make your life a living Hell as soon as I see you." That's how I viewed it when you brought that up. Again, I say, all they did was run their mouths and, for the most part (as it had been portrayed, at least, since i'm sure there was quite a bit of things edited out), it seemed as though the H.S. just kept to themselves and didn't start with the P.G. until they said/did something to provoke them. Whereas, the P.G. did that whole nasty prank in the kitchen and such TO get a rise out of them and incur retaliation.

THAT'S why I said how's it intentional, in this context, when they only ran their mouths MAINLY when they had the P.G. get in their face and all that crap. And then, later on, stupidly wouldn't let some of that beef go, etc.

ANYWAY. Show's over now, so all of this, this "debate," is pretty much moot by now. Because yes, they'd all had issues, straight up and down like six o'clock, no denial/argument there.