Baggage

GSN - Game Show Network

Baggage Fan Reviews (3)

6.9
  • Had a unique idea, but got boring.

Most, if not, all game shows are due to reach a point where they just get boring, because after a while, you realize it's just the same thing over and over again. Well, Baggage seemed unique and clever and exciting at first. At first. But episodes went on and some of the baggage people claim to have are so unrealistic that I don't know how to describe it. Jerry Springer can be annoying often and some of the contestants are flat out ridiculous. So overall, this show is... ehh...
  • good

at times some of the stuff said on the show is really out there, and i don't know if it is all believable, but i liked this show, back when i had it on game show network. it was one of those shows i did not have to take seriously to enjoy, and i could just sit back, and usually i'd get a laugh or two. but it's definitely not one of those shows where i would be willing to watch episode after episode. like, if there was a marathon of it, i would watch like one or two episodes, but i definitely would not watch all of the episodes in the marathon. so, my final grade is a C+/B- or so, i think is fair. kind of stupid premise, but it works (for me).

• This show is staged and pretty annoying to watch. I can't believe I wasted my time.

This show is staged and pretty annoying to watch. I can't believe I wasted my time. It tries to be like Jerry Springer but with the upper class rather than white trash. They rely on sex a lot because the chicks are freakin' hot. Why the hell would they need a TV show to find a dude? Vise versa for the males. The reason it is staged is because the contestants make these comments which are staged because no human being says that kind of stuff.