Baldwin Hills Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on BETIn Season

Baldwin Hills ALL NEW season 3! [Official Thread]

iBadBoy

[1]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 9

Baldwin Hills is back for another season! I'm so glad that it's starting in the new year (Jaunary) instead of during the summer like it usually does. I'm looking forward to all the new characters, and of course some of the old. Last season left off with Justin meeting his father and trying to create a closer relationship; Staci finding out she was pregnant the end of the Gerren/Moriah/Lor'Rena love triangle and 3 of the cast members graduating (Aunjel, Ashley & Jonathan). This season I'm guessing it takes place where their lives all left off. So far I know Aunjel, Moriah, Gerren, Seiko and Justin are still on the show by seeing the previews. First off, Gerren getting into ANOTHER fight with someone, I wonder WHO it was. She said "I will whoop your f*%king ass!" wow, is this the same girl who said "your broad, your chick, your scrape?!" haha. I can't wait to see that NEW drama. Well Staci should of had her baby by now, so I'm hoping she is still on the show and they show that. Last but not least, even though lots of people hated her, I HOPE that Lor'Rena is still on the show, she brought the drama and I loved every minute of it. I'm not really sure when the first episode of season 3 airs, but I'm guessing it's towards the end of the month ; well what are your thoughts?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvaddict_10

[2]Jan 13, 2009
    • level: 59
    I'm also looking forward to the season 3 premiere on January 27. I'm not the biggest fan of the show but it is pretty good.

iBadBoy

[3]Jan 13, 2009
    Yeah, I can't wait! Who are you most looking forward to seeing? I want to see Seiko I guess, since my favorite character Lor'Rena won't be on the new season.

tvaddict_10

[4]Jan 27, 2009
    Yeah I want to see whats going with Seiko and Justin. The Gerren-Moriah-Tyler triangle could be interesting as well.

THE_WARNED55

[5]Jan 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    The first 2 eps of the season were good. Man it sucks that Lorena isn't on the show anymore. I always thought she was fine as hell.

iBadBoy

[6]Jan 29, 2009
    Yeah, I know! I at least thought she would be a recurring role like Aunjel, but nope. =( who do you like so far out of the newbies? I like Kenny & Trason. Tyler is a bit thirsty over boys, like Gerren. I just can't wait for the episode when Gerren finally moves on from Moriah. Aunjel & Trason would make a good couple ;; Seiko tripped me out when she kissed Kenny lol. Etienne doesn't seem that interesting. Justin is the same ol', same ol' lol. I wonder what the next episode is about?

tvaddict_10

[7]Jan 30, 2009
    I missed the premiere, I'm gonna have to catch the reruns. Sounds like it was good.

iBadBoy

[8]Feb 10, 2009
    Tonight's episode was straight. Gerren hit Tyler upside the head haha. She is always putting her hands on someone or "bumping" them. She needs to calm down.