Bam's Unholy Union

Off With Her Shirt

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Feb 20, 2007 on MTV - Music Television

• Missy gets an offer to pose for a playboy shoot, and Bam gets to be the photographer.

This one is great. You've got to give it up to Missy. She takes everything Bam dishes at her in a positive light, just like in this episode. The highlight of this episode is that Missy picks up the phone and guess who....playboy. They want her to pose in a photoshoot, and automatically she wants to do it. She talks about it with Bam and there we go. I can see why she didn't hesitate anyways, but I'm not allowed to talk about that. Anyways it's just another really entertaining episode of Bam's Unholy Union, and even though there isn't any thinking or depth involved, that doesn't take anything away from the entertainment value. That's what tv is for anyways.
  • Another great episode.

They did it again! Bam's Unholy Union is going strong with it's interesting plot and episodes. In this episode Missy posses for Playboy making for an interesting episode. Another surprise was that Bam would photograph the entire shot for Playboy. As the wedding continues to get planned Bam continues to be his good old self and it pass off onto Missy. That occured a lot in this episode and shows they have a great bond. Bam and his friends also don't worry about what they do, and are dare devils still. That is why this show is just Viva La Bam in love.