Bam's Unholy Union

Open Season on Brides

Aired Tuesday 12:00 AM Feb 06, 2007 on MTV - Music Television

• Missy is one twisted sister herself.

I swear when I think of MTV reality shows that show the couples getting married, getting ready to be married, or showing their married life all I can think of is the dreaded MTV reality show curse. All the couples that have had a show so far have ended up divorced, I'm not gonna say that I believe in curses (especially in reguard to television) but all the same it's hard to ignore that fact. But after I watched this episode I gotta say Missy is kind of a twisted lady herself and I really like her but not only that but she seems just as twisted as Bam which is actually kind of perfect. I mean he always takes these practical jokes to far and it would take a certain kind of lady to put up with it but Missy can dish it right back out. She's good and I kind of think they are a great match.
  • The second episode keeps building on a great new series.

The second episode "Open Season on the Brides" is a great episode that is building on a great new series. In this episode Missy and April went to New York to look at wedding dresses for Bam and Missy's wedding in 10 weeks. Meanwhile, Bam is left behind for him to be himself. He and his friends get together and do their normal pranks. They find a "dress" thinking it is Missy's wedding dress destroy it with paintballs and having it thrown it mud. Missy reacts. They also hire a wedding planner who fits right along with Bam and Missy. A great episode, and all of this will be leading up to the wedding.