A Banshee Community
Cinemax (ended 2016)
As January 10th and season 2 gets closer and closer, Cinemax has released more of their Origins prequels (I already posted the first 3) and now I'm going to post them in chronological order to whet everyone's appetite:

There are more, but I can't get embed codes for them. If you would like to see the rest then you can CLICK HERE!

This anime trailer was released earlier in the year at Comic Con (@SYRINIX2 already posted it in the community):

And if that wasn't enough, here is the trailer for season 2 and various teasers:

Here's an interview from the summer with some details on season 2:

And finally, here is a deleted scene from the season 1 DVD:

See you on January 10th!
35 Comments
Comments (35)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Thanks for the vids.
Flag
Where do you get this? From the internets?
Awesome stuff...
Flag
From Black Magicks
Flag
I am sooooo happy I found this show. This is the next big thing after Breaking Bad. The prequels were very good to watch, thanks. I did enjoy it.
Bansheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Flag
I haven't seen a scene with Zeljko Ivanec or Julian Sands yet. They must have sent out some episodes of the new season because I've read that Ivanec has found another great role as the Fed chasing Rabbit. (Nice having Alexa Fogel as casting director, she cast him as Governor Devlin on 'Oz'.) Read some spoilers but I'll keep them to myself. F.U. TV Guide.

Those season 2 origins were awesome. Where did you find them? I found 'Banshee Origins' pretty soon after the show premiered and thought it was pretty excellent and also cool that everyone in the cast put in the extra time to create some good history. it was kind of funny Anastasia Griffith got more appearances there than her one appearance on the show.

These people love the show their making even if no one else does and if the premiere this season is as awesome as the first one.... (Up Yours tv.com 'Should I Watch' LMAO) I'll be very pleased. I met a woman who is moving near to Charlotte, NC and I jokingly asked her if she knew my favorite tv show was filmed there, thinking she'd have no idea what I was talking about, and she says, this is a picture I shot from my back porch with my phone - and sure enough through her back yard you could see exterior of the Forge and Hood's apartment She was a Banshee too

Friday cannot get her soon enough. Storytelling at its finest without a wasted scene. Lets see how greatness improves on itself.
More+
Flag
Two of the scenes were released yesterday but are not on their site for some reason - there are other Origins vids there, but I couldn't get the embed codes for them
Flag
You have to find Rebecca's - Season 2 Origins: The Field. Let's just say its interesting and involves a prior to being expelled young Rebecca getting busted by a creepy Amish neighbor in the field by her house while .... we'll just say - enjoying her own company. Then it gets real strange. All are like the 'Welcome to Banshee' ones you attached. The last new one has Zeljko Ivanek and Julian Sands as Rabbit's brother the priest. Ivanec is smoking in all of them. A great one is Proctor visiting Sugar in prison and finally learning what connected the two men prior to Hood's arrival. I don't know how to borrow them but if you do have Cinemax they're available. The first one The Interrogation - its 'Hood' being grilled about Rabbit is 15 minutes long.
Flag
I found em all at Cinemax go. They have some with Ivanec and also another Oz vet Reg E. Cathey (Martin Querns,on Oz) as the cop who worked the original robbery. Really good stuff. Thanks for the heads up.
Flag
Thanks ! Watching the prequels were fun !
Flag
Don't forget to check their website for the ones I couldn't embed
Flag
This show is so... it's just soo...... BAAAAAAANNNSSSHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Flag
Thanks GC
Flag
No prob, hope you enjoy
Flag
Likewise appreciate the vidz GC. Better make sure I've got the appropriate non sipping liquor in for next week.
Flag
Thanks! I recently rewatched the first season a few days ago to get myself ready for the season premiere; but I hadn't seen these origins and teasers.
Flag
Glad you enjoyed it
Flag
Thanks GC, another hour (including the ten extra on the Banshee site) well spent. This afternoon I'll have to watch the finale again as the interview showed I forgot some of the details.
Flag
I tried to find a recap video of season 1, but couldn't find one
Flag
Thanks again GC. I've set a reminder in my phone for the 9th to re-watch the Season 1 finale - I can't wait.
Flag
effin' cool :D These vids have succeeded in making me whet

wait. that came out wrong :-/
Flag
I'm sure Job would have a spare wipe for you 0_0
Flag
Thanks Grumpyclown. It's going to be a long week waiting!
Flag
WOW!!!!!!
Flag
This is awesome. We spaced out the embeds for you a little and promoted!
Flag
Thanks.
I couldn't get the other Origins vids - couldn't find an embed code for them
Flag
Follow this Show
Members