A Banshee Community
Cinemax (ended 2016)
Less then a week to go! I am happy and I am not happy. We are going towards a season finale that seems to be Bansheeeeeee worthy, but we'll have to miss the show for almost a year after that. In my weak moments I would want it to be 2015, but there are so many good things on television in the rest of the year that I will first have the rest of 2014.

The promo of the season finale promises an hour of great fun.

First impressions are:

- Job will not be accompanying them to the fight, so he probably will survive the second season

- they are getting in a gunfight with a lot of Ukrainian gunmen in that church. Involuntarily that is pretty close to the news these days as there is some threat of fighting in Ukraine at the moment.

- there will be a lot of back story. We saw Rabbit talking to Carrie and Hood on the robbery and the 10 million worth of diamonds, We see Racine and we see Job giving them new names (Carrie and Tom Palmer) as they wanted to get a new life after the robbery. Obviously Carrie choose to keep that name.

- a flash of the prison with my favourite albino, so let's hope for a good fight (but probably only a threat from Rabbit)

- a flash from some hooded man that I do not remember to have seen before

- we see Rebecca on the floor with a hand on her throat covered in blood. It doesn't look like it's her blood. Will it be Alex chocking her or will it be Clay Burton? Will somebody rescue her and if yes, who will that be?

The award for best scene of the promo goes to Rabbit's brother with the machine gun. That was awesome.

But the most important question of course is who will die in the season finale?

poll

And because of demand, I will add one extra character. As I cannot change a poll, she will have to do with a poll just for herself

poll

What do you think?
33 Comments
Comments (33)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
hope they end the rabbit storyline, season 3 move back to Kai.
Flag
Between Sugar & Kai based solely on their scene last episode when two old schoolmates said goodbye.
I hope its Kai because his story possibilities are just about all done. How about Rebecca & Alex take out Kai & his hitman with assistance from Alex's sister who then goes on to be Becky's sidekick when she takes over the organisation? Works for me.
Becky must be getting pretty uptight. She's a sexual person who can't have sex because Unc kills her lovers but won't service her himself - enough to drive anyone to murder.
Flag
It would work for me, the risc is that we get another series with only beautiful young men and women in them and we've got enough of those. If they want to take out Kai, it has to be in prison so that would also be quite an adventure.
Flag
Who voted for Hood? I guess the show is build around his personage ;)
Flag
There's always one joker in the classroom.
Flag
I certainly hope Rabbit dies, because this storyline is just not interesting any more.
But I'm afraid they will kill Siobhan, and I hate that!
Flag
I'm wondering if Carrie's son dies? It would be a death we wouldn't have thought of and wouldn't have seen coming? Maybe a complication from his asthma problem? I dunno. Hopefully I'm wrong :(
Don't want to see Siobhan die either.
Can't wait to see the finale!
Flag

**SPOILERS**

rumors about the finale: no natural deaths~just those by fighting/warring. The kids are safe from what I hear
Flag
That's good :) I hope so :
Flag
Just to be clear, this/these are polls of who we think will die, not who we want to die~right;-)
Flag
Yep., but sometimes the 'want to' is a very strong basis for our thinking :-)
Flag
I really hope Rebecca do not die and I really hope Rabbit will die. He is like the governor from TWD. They really should not bring him over to season three.
Flag
Please add Siobhan to your poll
Flag
Not possible any more without starting all over again. But i read the discussion so I'll give her her private poll.
Flag
**POTENTIAL SPOILERS**
I gave my thoughts on this in this weeks review and yesterday via PM to you.
Rebecca lives~~Yay!
I think Siobhan dies and maybe Sugar. Those are the only 2 heartbreaking deaths I can think of. We were told there would be several deaths. Job has been taken off the list. I'm fairly sure Alex dies and probably at Rebecca's hands. If you are NOT worried about spoilers then see my posts on this week's main review--they have **spoiler"" in the top of the comment.
Look at the 0.40 mark on the most recent video I included in that article. We haven't seen that scene yet. I think it occurs after the scene in the other preview (0.22 mark) where Rebecca has a bloody hand choking her. I think the 0.40 second scene from the other preview comes after that scene. I think she takes out Alex and then takes out Clayton (sp?). Neither of those are heartbreaking. For heartbreaking it has to be Siobhan and someone other then Job and Hood. Maybe Sugar or Carrie but I doubt Carrie because then who raises Deva.

Anyone want to predict the 2 heartbreaking deaths? Not Job since he was taken off the poll by mods who had seen the finale (maybe a red herring but I seriously doubt the show would kill him off). Two of the cast are in the show Believe (guy who plays Burton and gal who plays siobhan)--they are great candidates to die but only one of them is "heartbreaking".

What about the person who sent that bad ass to kill Jason? What if he comes to Banshee and kills Sugar or Emmett or Brock or Siobhan? Remember we need 2 heartbreaking deaths and Job and Hood are safe.
More+
Flag
Job wasn't taken off the poll... and damn, I didn't know that Siobhan is in Believe. Then again, she could just be a recurring guest star because I've seen Rebecca pop up in a different shows too (True Detective, Hawaii Five-0).

Aside from Rabbit and maybe Gordon, I honestly don't want anyone to die! We've only had 20 episodes with these characters. We're still just getting to know them, Vicky!
Flag
Don't blame me;-) I don't want anyone to die (except Rabbit and Alex). I don't think Gordon will die because I can't see Carrie being a full time mom without help. Maybe if Hood's actions led to Gordon's death then that may be interesting….hmm. I actually don't see him dying but I can see some good plot developments if he does that don't require Carrie or Hood being a full-time parent--hard to explain. Man, Gordon got his world rocked but he needs to man up and pull his shit together. He's been loosing it this season. I feel bad for him but his behavior has lessened my sympathy for him (not gone but lessened).
Flag

**POTENTIAL SPOILERS** really you may not want to read this. I haven't seen the finale but based on polls and comments on other sites from people who have seen the finale I have theories. Stop reading now

I don't want anyone to die. Don't worry about Job. A different poll that I gave a link to on the main article took Job off the poll and the poll was done by mods who had seen the finale. It may be a red herring but I believe that other site and believe Job is safe (so happy about that and he better be safe). I don't want anyone to die except Rabbit and maybe Alex (so Nola can take over and I think Rebecca will be the one to do it--he did slap her and that wipe of the mouth after the kiss may of been in disgust rather then fixing her lip stick).

Supposedly there are two heartbreaking deaths. Those are the ones that concern me. Alex would not be a heart break so I am left with the two Ss, E, and B…I can't think of any others heartbreaks listed on the other poll (don't go there--spoilers).
More +
Flag
Sugar still has unfinished business with Procter so I'm not worried about him. Plus, Jonathan Tropper's favorite relationship on the show is between Job and Sugar, and I doubt he would ever do anything to jeopardize that.

Alex's death was pretty much foreshadowed when George Hunter threw that knife into the wall right next to him. Brock should be safe since he's still way too important to the story, Emmett is getting out of town for a bit, and Rebecca should be safe too (otherwise, they wouldn't shown that scene of her struggling with someone). ... Yeah, I guess that must leave Siobhan as one of those 'heartbreaking' deaths, especially with how things ended in the last episode between her and Hood.
Flag

Potential spoilers!

what's driving me bonkers is who is the 2nd heart breaking death? I hope it is not Emmet. I doubt it is Juliet or Emmet's wife since we don't know them that well. That leaves me with Brock or Sugar for the second heartbreak. Of course the show may consider someone like Alex a heartbreak but I don't. So Siobhan and someone else…this is all just speculation and there's a great chance I am 100% wrong. I'm just hoping Job, Hood, Carrie, Emmet (but he seems to be leaving the show), Rebecca, Kai, and Brock are safe. I'm left with Brock or Emmet (to be the other heartbreak with siobhan) based on what I have read but I may be 100% wrong. Who knows knows and all the spoilers may all be red herrings. I do hope Rabbit dies and his brother who is scarier can take over. Alex has to die to free up Kai and allow Nola to be a main character. I'll like the rest to live.

I really love this show. It's right up their with Hannibal, True Detectives and POI.
Flag
It would be hilarious (and insulting to us) if Rabbit survives AGAIN, but he'll most likely die here. His brother should be taken out as well.

This episode has been described as Banshee's 'Red Wedding', which means there will definitely be a few shocking deaths. The ones I think might die are: Alex, Burton, Siobhan (please don't!), or if the writers really want to shake things up: Carrie.
Flag
I personally would also hate it when Siobhan dies. I would love to see more of her.
Flag
According to your poll, 24 people so far think Siobhan will die! ... Meaning she won't, and the show will end up shocking us all by killing someone far more important. Like George Hunter or Deva!
Flag
It's not the kind of show that kills kids, so Deva is safe as far as I can imagine. The show only kills people that were responsible for their own choices that lead to the moment they were in danger. That also would make Siobhan's dead a different one as she has been pretty innocent up to now.
Flag
Haha, I was being sarcastic. Obviously, George and even Deva aren't more important. But yeah, I'm starting to think Siobhan might be a goner. Hood WAS told that anyone who gets close to him ends up getting hurt or worse.
Flag
It better be Rabbit as he should have died in the S1 finale. I won't be happy if they drag his story into S3.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members