A Banshee Community
Friday 10:00 PM on Cinemax
staff
Discussion
Mar 06, 2014
Interviewing the Banshee Producers! Send Me Your Qs!
Hey guys! I'm interviewing a few of the producers on Friday afternoon. I'd love to include some of your questions, so put 'em here!

staff
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Banshee

Join in on the Banshee general show discussion.

staff
staff
Discussion
Jan 07, 2014
Who is going to review the weekly episodes from Banshee season 2?
Cory implied, did not confirm (not 100% sure), he was going to review Banshee. However, to my recollection it was just implied and I'm still not sure if it will be a weekly review. Maybe it will just be an end of the season review like last time. I'm sure there are some fans who would review it but I see potential problems if more then one person reviews the same episode. What if people only comment on one (or more on one then the other)....what if several people post reviews then an official tv.com reviewer does a review....

Can we get a statement from tv.com about whether or not an "official" tv.com reviewer will review each episode of Banshee season 2?

If not, then what? No reviews, multiple reviews...
Discussion
Oct 31, 2013
Tom Palmer - A mock-up FBI file on target JD- PA-380-H-2013
Doing some research on the facility where Tom Palmer was held, I found the actual prison. Not Roscoe, PA but Broad River, SC.

Have you found the other locations from the TV series?
Any suggestions what location to find next?

To go with this, I add a mock-up FBI file ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 2
Bullets and Tears
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
Homecoming
Aired
Episode 8 Season 2
Evil For Evil
Aired
Episode 7 Season 2
Ways to Bury a Man
Aired
Episode 6 Season 2
Armies of One
Aired

After serving 15 years in prison, a convicted diamond thief turns up in Banshee, Pennsylvania to collect what he's owed and ends up assuming the identity of the small Amish town's new sheriff.  With exceptional martial arts skills and a more direct form of justice, the new sheriff is more than a match for existing crime boss, Kai Proctor.