A Banshee Community
Friday 10:00 PM on Cinemax
staff
Bansheeeeeeeeeee
Nov 19, 2014
Banshee: Watch the Bloody, Action-Packed Trailer for Season 3 (VIDEO)
It's full of punching, shooting, and explosions. In other words, it's totally awesome.
staff
bansheeeeeeeeeee
Nov 05, 2014
Banshee Season 3 Has a Premiere Date and a Cool New Poster
It's time to start theorizing about what's for Lucas and the gang.
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
bummer, dude
Apr 18, 2014
News Briefs: Fox Is Canceling Its Saturday-night ADHD Programming Block
Plus: Fargo ratings, Banshee promotes two, and a Terra Nova star heads to Salem.
staff
Q&A
Mar 15, 2014
Banshee Postmortem: Greg Yaitanes and Jonathan Tropper Break Down Season 2 and the Finale's Big Deaths
We spoke with the show's creative team about Season 2, production challenges, social media, and more.
staff
a new beginning
Mar 15, 2014
Banshee Season 2 Finale Review: Time Will Tell
More than 15 years of drama came to a head in "Bullets and Tears," Banshee's bloody Season 2 finale.
Story
Mar 08, 2014
Banshee Finale: See The Promo, Who Will Die (POLL)?
Less then a week to go! I am happy and I am not happy. We are going towards a season finale that seems to be Bansheeeeeee worthy, but we'll have to miss the show for almost a year after that. In my weak moments I would want it to be 2015, but there are so many good things on television in the rest of the year that I will first have the rest of 2014.

The promo of the season finale promises an hour of great fun.

First impressions are:

- Job will not be accompanying them to the fight, so he probably will survive the second season

- they are getting in a gunfight with a lot of Ukrainian gunmen in that church. Involuntarily that is pretty close to the news these days as there is some threat of fighting in Ukraine at the moment.

- there will be a lot ...Read more
staff
it's time for war
Mar 08, 2014
Banshee "Homecoming" Review: The Storm Before the Storm
Banshee's penultimate Season 2 episode moved some pieces in place for the finale, and it did so with a lot of gunfire.
staff
who wants a knuckle sandwich?
Mar 01, 2014
Banshee "Evil for Evil" Review: It's Always Something
Hood and Emmett took respective dangerous situations into their own hands this week, with very different results.
staff
ready to explode
Feb 22, 2014
Banshee "Ways to Bury a Man" Review: Through the Mountain
Proctor came to the forefront this week, and the sheriff reached his breaking point.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 10 Season 2
Bullets and Tears
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
Homecoming
Aired
Episode 8 Season 2
Evil For Evil
Aired
Episode 7 Season 2
Ways to Bury a Man
Aired
Episode 6 Season 2
Armies of One
Aired

After serving 15 years in prison, a convicted diamond thief turns up in Banshee, Pennsylvania to collect what he's owed and ends up assuming the identity of the small Amish town's new sheriff.  With exceptional martial arts skills and a more direct form of justice, the new sheriff is more than a match for existing crime boss, Kai Proctor.