Bare Essence

NBC (ended 1983)

Bare Essence Fan Reviews (2)

5.9
  • Bare Essence is one scoop teen drama, one scoop quirky comedy and one scoop away from solving the big mystery. The cherry on top is they were, the Bare Essence's creator and executive producer.

Bare Essence is one scoop teen drama, one scoop quirky comedy and one scoop away from solving the big mystery. The cherry on top is they were, the Bare Essence's creator and executive producer.This show is very nice to see and i had given the goo rating for this show.I love this very much!!!!
  • another unsuccessful primetime soap

The tv series Bare Essence picked up where the successful tv miniseries of the previous year left off. The miniseries starred Genie Francis, Linda Evans and Donna Mills among others, but Evans and Mills were a little busy at the time doing HIT primetime soaps. Genie Francis' character was the prime focus of this show with Jennifer O'Neill stepping in for Linda Evans. I watched every episode of this short-lived series, but I can't remember any of the storylines except for Genie's secretary quitting in the final episode. That says a lot about how forgettable this show was.