Barefoot Contessa Forums

Saturday 1:30 PM on Food NetworkIn Season

Ina's Recipes

  • Avatar of Ppunkinseed

    Ppunkinseed

    [1]Aug 7, 2006
    • member since: 10/03/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 663
    Has anyone ever made any and if so what did you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of akdorsey27

    akdorsey27

    [2]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 04/17/04
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,324
    I haven't pad any of them but my aunt and grandmother have. They made some kind of drink and my grandmother made the 40 garlic clove chicken which is really good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of akdorsey27

    akdorsey27

    [3]Aug 12, 2006
    • member since: 04/17/04
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 1,324
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 08/12/2006 8:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MatauNujuLair

    MatauNujuLair

    [4]Dec 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 303
    akdorsey27 wrote:
    I haven't pad any of them but my aunt and grandmother have. They made some kind of drink and my grandmother made the 40 garlic clove chicken which is really good.
    my mom made some.. so have i.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MatauNujuLair

    MatauNujuLair

    [5]Dec 12, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 303
    I love her stuff!! It is SOOO good! I am putting together a book for my mom, and it's called the barefoot CLAUStessa... all of ina's sweetest recipes in it!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MatauNujuLair

    MatauNujuLair

    [6]Dec 18, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 303
    MatauNujuLair wrote:
    I love her stuff!! It is SOOO good! I am putting together a book for my mom, and it's called the barefoot CLAUStessa... all of ina's sweetest recipes in it!!

    sweetest as in candy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MatauNujuLair

    MatauNujuLair

    [7]Dec 18, 2006
    • member since: 06/08/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 303
    MatauNujuLair wrote:
    MatauNujuLair wrote:
    I love her stuff!! It is SOOO good! I am putting together a book for my mom, and it's called the barefoot CLAUStessa... all of ina's sweetest recipes in it!!

    sweetest as in candy
    heloooo.. not a very pop board.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of scatha_guardian

    scatha_guardian

    [8]Jan 31, 2009
    • member since: 03/23/07
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 6,581
    I watch Ina all the time, even her re-runs....I just love her and her cooking
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.