Barefoot In The Park

ABC (ended 1971)

Barefoot In The Park Fan Reviews (2)

6.6
  • Sitcom that didn't get any respect from ABC. I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I live in the innercity & just like demolishing buildings and calling it urban renewal. Some of them, aren't in danger of collapsing & can be fixed.

I thought this show got the quick hook from ABC back in the day. It was pretty darn good & I was ticked when it went off. I don\'t want to cry rascism, but that\'s probably what it was. Try to imagine sitting around in suburbia watching a young black man who\'s a lawyer & his gorgeous wife as they struggle in the big apple. I\'m tipping my hand, but I don\'t think it got a chance. I don\'t know one person with a Neilsen box in their home. No wonder. Thanks for letting me vent about one of my favorite shows. Pres. of the Tracy Reed fan club; Melvin Green
  • What other people say about Barefoot In The Park doesn't bring it any justice. To give it anything less than a 10 would be an outrage.

What other people say about Barefoot In The Park doesn't bring it any justice. To give it anything less than a 10 would be an outrage. What's good about it? If you need me to tell you what's good about it, it means you can't even tell the brilliance behind SHOW. Nuff said.