Barney and Friends

Weekdays 10:00 AM on PBS Premiered Apr 01, 1992 In Season

Barney and Friends Fan Reviews (142)

4.6
  • AAAAAH!!! My eyes and ears!

This is the worst show ever known to mankind. Apparently this show is suppose to be educational. How? What is this show supposed to teach All Barny is teaching kids is to be happy and nothing much else. Barney thinks that everyone on the world is happy and nobody is a jerk, while he is wrong on so many levels. There are cruel, harsh and cold people out there, some people are even mean-spirited for no reason. He also says that everyone you meet is your friend and strangers don't exist, while strangers do exist, the people who were not familiar with are best to be labeled as strangers, and believe me Barney, there are thousands of people out there who you surely wouldn't want to become friends with due to their mean spirit. The songs are so annoying and childish, and they repeat them in every episode especially the "I Love You" song. Barney is annoying and a really bad influence for kids. The show also has a huge lack of logic. For example, how can a dinosaur play with kids at a playground? Aren't dinosaurs extinct? Shouldn't these kids be in school, or are they ditching it? Rally bad influence for kids. Don't show Barney to your children, he will give them nightmares. Luckily, he never scared me as a kid, but I still fear for parent's children out there watching this.