Barney and Friends

PBS (ended 2009)

Barney and Friends Fan Reviews (148)

• I can't believe this show is still aired!

Barney is a "CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR" In ancient rome, there was no "u"s but "v"s instead, Which makes it to CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR If you extract the roman numbers and add them up. You will get satan's number "666". This show teaches little kids to love everybody even strangers and ALL they eat in this show is JUNK food! Oh my god, Why!? Barney's looks are creepy and disturbing to look at. There was even an famous episode called "Stranger is a friend you haven't met" Thats sending the message to kids thinking strangers don't exist and kids get kidnapped nowadays because of this hideous demon! I haven't watched this show but I listened to the I love you song, It's horrible! Don't even WATCH this show with your KIDS. EVER.

He even said that cheating is creative thinking, You seriously want kids to cheat by using creative thinking?

Picture that you are in school having to do a test and then you think "Oh wait, I forgot Barney said it's creative thinking!" Then, You get in trouble for doing it. What would you say? "Barney made me do that!"

It's brainwashing kids actually in this show! WATCH shows that aren't like barney and friends.

Believe me, That is unhealthily and dangerous to watch it! It's the truth, Believe me it with your eyes.

Some people have claimed that barney is satan In fact, He isn't really satan. He's just evil. Just simple.

If you getting yourself the chance by watching it, Don't even do it! I give all f+'s due to his evilness and how he taught kids the wrong way!

If you look up barney's theme song backwards you will hear a demonic message about it.

Go on youtube, if you want proof! More like burney and Frieds. huh? United status of america government, please. Ban this show quick as you can right now, Thank you. Why did PBS green-light this show!? Do they know that barney is satanic and evil? What are they thinking? I don't know why! Even sesame street is bad too! Though, it get's worse in newer episodes. Not joking. Barney even tells kids that even if you are sad, eat ice cream! Yes, I know candy and other junk food are supposed to make you happy. but TOO much in this show then getting all little kids fat and thinking magic solves everything, what the hell who think that is real!? Barney teaches nothing but loving everybody (even strangers) & telling kids that stealing is okay is WRONG and is a CRIME! Even A one year old doesn't believe that magic solves everything! Barney teaches that being single is wrong. It is NOT wrong and that's okay if you are single, I'm single and that's NOT wrong at all! He has even specifically said that "stealing is okay if the person you steal from doesn't mind" (copied and pasted one of them from imdb reviews) Honesty, The heath food song is a LIE all of the food in this tv show like i said above is bad!

Okay, I'm done writing this review. Now I will enjoy and move on some new things and pretend that barney didn't exist.