Barney & The Backyard Gang

Barney & The Backyard Gang Fan Reviews (4)

5.9
  • A million times more watchable the current Barney. Way more enjoyable--especially since someone as famous as Sandy Duncan is in some of the episodes.

Here's how I was introduced:

One day, I somehow found out about all of these really old Barney videos that were under the name, "Barney and the Backyard Gang." I thought it was interesting, to be honest. After all, I had never seen the old Barney before.

Well, one day, I was at this place where there were a lot of kids. I noticed that they had the first video in the series, "The Backyard Show," so one of the people popped it in. That's when I was really getting interested. Not only did it show kids at their homes rather than at their school, but it also showed their parents, too. I, personally, think that's better. Everything in it pretty much all makes sense. I mean, really. In the current Barney, they have things that don't make any sense. I mean, who ever heard of a school that has a humongous sized tree with an amazingly large tree house? Certainly not I.

Anyhow, I haven't watched the series in a really long time, so I can't review it as much as I'd like to. I'll have to stop here, needless to say.

Final Show Grade: B