Basilisk Forums

IFC (ended 2007)

Episode Discussion:"With All Her Heart"(05/25/07)

what did you think?

danharr

[1]May 24, 2007
    • level: 45
    Looks like we're winding down can't wait to see what happens when Oboro opens her eyes again!
    Edited on 05/24/2007 6:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nopperabo

[2]May 26, 2007
    • level: 16

Whoah! Is it just me of have the episodes been getting progressively more distubing for the last month or so?

Here a few comments (mostly about Tensen.) 

1.  I'm now 80% sure Tensen plans to eventually kill Oboro (probably after raping her) and 70% he has a plant to eventually kill the Shogun's som he is representing and set himself up as shogun.

2. I'n not sure we can take his comments about how to kill himself permanently too seriosly. Yes He is just cockly enogh to have bragged the truth but he is also clever enough to have lied, just in case.

sahnegreylla

[3]May 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    I doubt he would kill Oboro. He wanted Oboro as his wife, and he seems to get his ways by force..

danharr

[4]May 26, 2007
    • level: 45
    Tensen is a major perv but I think he wants power more than Oboro so yea I think he'll try to kill her.

nopperabo

[5]May 27, 2007
    • level: 16
    What I meant was that Tensen would Fist marry Oboro and then kill her.  It's the standard legitamacy ploy. By marrying Oboro Tensen would secrue his right to lead and would only then kill her (given how he is so he could be free to take other women.) by the way I'n not sure if "perv" is the correct word in this case. Jiraya from "Naruto" is a perv. the female charcter from "Haunted Junction" is a perv. Tensen is a sadist.