Basilisk Forums

IFC (ended 2007)

What channel is this on?

talonmalon333

[1]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 27
    HI Everyone!!! I am an anime fan, and I learned about this show and am interested! But I don't know what channel it is on. Can anyone tell me what channel and when it is on? I would be very grateful !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nopperabo

[2]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 16
    It's on IFC at 11:30PM (Eastern) on Fridays. If you miss that showing (or are a terminal insommniac/very early riser) they show the episode again at 5:30 AM. Unfortunately they're about halfway done (episode 14 was this previos friday's) and there is no real guarantee that they will start from the beginning once they are over (Gunslinger Girl, the show before it, ended two weeks ago, and they just gave the slot to a different show).  It is possible that they may give a day to a catch-up marathon (like they did for Samurai 7), but once again theyre no guarantee.       

talonmalon333

[3]Apr 25, 2007
    • level: 27

nopperabo wrote:
    It's on IFC at 11:30PM (Eastern) on Fridays. If you miss that showing (or are a terminal insommniac/very early riser) they show the episode again at 5:30 AM. Unfortunately they're about halfway done (episode 14 was this previos friday's) and there is no real guarantee that they will start from the beginning once they are over (Gunslinger Girl, the show before it, ended two weeks ago, and they just gave the slot to a different show). It is possible that they may give a day to a catch-up marathon (like they did for Samurai 7), but once again theyre no guarantee.

OKay, thank you helping out! I will try to see it 

danharr

[4]May 9, 2007
    • level: 45
    Man when the show premiered I came here for a forum and nothing guess you have to check this site everyday just to be sure