Bates Motel

The Truth

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 22, 2013 on A&E

• Perfect

An absolute treat of an episode. Every part was astounding. The acting, writing and directing was fantastic. A stunning series.
  • Wow!!

This is turning into one of the best shows on TV. The story and acting is one of a kind. I really can't wait to see what happens next. This show is addicting, Dexter type addicting.
  • Someone on Needs to Be Reviewing This

Rapidly becoming my favorite freakshow. Slow build up, then BAM! This. Wonderful acting, atmosphere, plot. Please, someone who cares, I want reviews for this show.
  • Good show

We discovered a lot about the characters and found out about the truth about shelby, a lot of action, a great episode.
  • The Truth

The Truth was a very revealing episode of Bates Motel. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written and full of character development. It was awesome to see what really happened in the past with Norman's father. Shelby comes to see Norma and finds a huge mess on his hands. I was in suspense and on the edge of my seat waiting to see how things played out. I was very entertained and look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• The truth

Just keeps getting better & better!!!! <3 it!!