Batman

I'll Be a Mummy's Uncle

Aired Wednesday 12:00 AM Feb 22, 1968 on ABC

• Duo Unmasked!!

Absolutely fantastic episode - the best of season three by a mile. The only time the show truly explores the desperation Batman and Robin would show if they were unmasked. Anybody spot the mistake in the script? I'll tell you in my book next year.
  • King Tut discovers a secret bigger than the Riddle of the Sphinx, or so he says

Ah, yes, our professor of Egyptology has returned to his alter ego of King Tut. Now he wants to mine nilanium, the hardest substance in all the world. Funny, I thought the hardest substance was the rocks in his head. :) He purchases land adjecent to Wayne Manor (which has Batman in a tizzy) and starts mining. When confronted by the Dynamic Trio he and his cohorts get into the mining car and ride for their lives only to crash into the Batcave, thus discovering the true identities of Batman and Robin (carry the 2 now). :) As he is about to reveal this to Batgirl, Gordon and OHara some loose rocks fall on his head (an oxymoron, I know) :) and he reverts back to the Professor.
WZME