Batman Beyond Forums

The WB (ended 2001)

Batman Beyond:Return of the Joker

swtt

[1]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 18

Ok I'm confused I watched the movie is the Joker really dead did he really die before or in the movie but why off Gotham Girls  Harley Quinn said that she was always trying to break Joker out of jail that took place after the 4th season of B:TNA or GK and that flashback was it in the series or not is the Joker Timm Drake is Timm Drake the Joker did the Joker die When Batman joined JL-JLU, Batgirl, Nightwing, went solo Robin with the Titans JL had eps with Joker and Batman had already split up with his group. But the show times are different Joker really coudln't of died because on Worlds Finest S:TAS an ep when the ship was blowing up he was laughing we know what that means he can't die so.He also appeares on Staic Shock or the creators just would have him die for the movie could you guys help me out.

B:TNA 1997-1998 I think or GK

Gothmam Girls took place 2000 -2003

JL-JLU 2001-2006

Teen Titans 2003-2006

Static Shock 2000-2004

Batman Beyond 1999-2001 on hiatus

B:TAS 1992-1995

S:TAS 1996-2000

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

swtt

[2]Jun 24, 2006
    Anyways theres a secret like when he put a chip on Robin there was one on his satellite.

RaizenYusuke

[3]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 28
    Return of the Joker probably happen much later than JLU.When ROTJ came out JLU wasn't out.The Teen Titans series is a part of the DCAU I'm sure Drake did join group of Titans in DCAU.I think the events of ROTJ happened when Drake was 16 or possibly 18.

Woodpecker1940

[4]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 6

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Return of the Joker probably happen much later than JLU.When ROTJ came out JLU wasn't out.The Teen Titans series is a part of the DCAU I'm sure Drake did join group of Titans in DCAU.I think the events of ROTJ happened when Drake was 16 or possibly 18.

Teen Titans is NOT part of the DCAU! Batman didn't say Tim joined the Titans. He might have just been working on a special case with them because he did rejoin Batman in "Future Shock". Judging from Tim's height I'd say he was about 14-16 when the Joker incident happened.

RaizenYusuke

[5]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 28
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

Teen Titans is NOT part of the DCAU! Batman didn't say Tim joined the Titans. He might have just been working on a special case with them because he did rejoin Batman in "Future Shock". Judging from Tim's height I'd say he was about 14-16 when the Joker incident happened.

Calm down I meant isn't part of the DCAU Jeez. I would think you got what I meant when I said I'm sure Drake joined a group of Titans in the DCAU.I don't like when someone yells at me when you can just post something calm and polite.Why the hell would Robin have to be with the Titans 24/7 maybe like Dick did he came back and helped him out when he was in town.

Edited on 06/29/2006 8:02pm

swtt

[6]Jul 1, 2006
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

But remember Static asked Batman where's Robin he said he's with the Titans.

swtt

[7]Jul 1, 2006
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

Calm down I meant isn't part of the DCAU Jeez. I would think you got what I meant when I said I'm sure Drake joined a group of Titans in the DCAU.I don't like when someone yells at me when you can just post something calm and polite.Why the hell would Robin have to be with the Titans 24/7 maybe like Dick did he came back and helped him out when he was in town.

Well why would Robin leave he's always busy he would be runnig back and forth and he looks older with the Titans.

swtt

[8]Jul 1, 2006
    RaizenYusuke wrote:

But why wouldn't Robin be with him.

Woodpecker1940

[9]Jul 3, 2006
    RaizenYusuke wrote:
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:

RaizenYusuke wrote:

My bad, I just meant to put the big 'not' in there but after that the caps would not go away. Robin (Dick Grayson) would be with the Titans because he's living on his own.

swtt

[10]Jul 5, 2006
    So Robin with the Titans is not Tim Drake.

Woodpecker1940

[11]Jul 5, 2006
    No he's Dick Grayson. Don't let anyone tell you different

kenneth_velez

[12]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 2
    I remember the Jason Todd was supposed to be a that Robin. I think the first Time I heard that I almost peed my pants. The people that say Drake is teen titans robin are probably the same people saying that Harry becomes Hobgoblin in the next spidy flick... then again having an Extremely thin Eddy Brock and the Spider-Venom costume in aposse to the Black-Spider costume having me thinking they will ruin that too.

swtt

[13]Jul 7, 2006
    Woodpecker1940 wrote:
    No he's Dick Grayson. Don't let anyone tell you different

Ok thanks.

little_magelly

[14]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 23

kenneth_velez wrote:
    I remember the Jason Todd was supposed to be a that Robin. I think the first Time I heard that I almost peed my pants. The people that say Drake is teen titans robin are probably the same people saying that Harry becomes Hobgoblin in the next spidy flick... then again having an Extremely thin Eddy Brock and the Spider-Venom costume in aposse to the Black-Spider costume having me thinking they will ruin that too.

I assume you saw the teaser that came with Superman returns,or you saw it on apple.com?

kenneth_velez

[15]Jul 9, 2006
    I posted that before I knew any thing about the preview being released Infact I saw it a day later when I went to watch Superman Returns.

Andy639_basic

[16]Jul 13, 2006
    • level: 11

Wait, wait, wait, a minute, Woodpecker.

Titans' Robin is NOT Dick Grayson anymore than it is Tim. Titans Robin is a brand new amalgam Robin that possesses traits of ALL the Robins.

kenneth_velez

[17]Jul 13, 2006
    Including the femmine qualities of Carry.

GaRYtheWHiTe

[18]Jul 16, 2006
    • level: 3
    I have to say, this is probably the best animated film to date, other then ultimate avengers, the acting, animation, and everything was just perfect.

swtt

[19]Jul 17, 2006
    GaRYtheWHiTe wrote:
    I have to say, this is probably the best animated film to date, other then ultimate avengers, the acting, animation, and everything was just perfect.

Ohh! I know.

LuvFry

[20]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    This movie rocked!! I was SO glad that Mark Hamill was back as the Joker, he's the only Joker in my book! Oh, and for anyone scratching their heads saying, "Return of the Joker" who? I suggest you see the unedited one. The one released by the family company was cheesy, get the one that the writers intended!!!