Batman Beyond Forums

The WB (ended 2001)

Children of Bruce.

kenneth_velez

[1]Mar 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    After watching Justice League's "Epilog" for the 10 time, and rereading "The Kingdom." I have been left a few questions concerning Bruce's Legacy, as Amanda Waller is a seemingly smart woman wouldn't it be logical to have multiple prospects of people for her project "Batman Beyond." I mean you can't just have someone take the roll of a character because they had a very similar life. Also what if Terry and Matt weren't Bruce's only childern what if he had a child with Wonder Woman. Know would know of it as they child would have been birthed on Themyscira. Would he have the great appituted for deductive reasoning as his father?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SupermanNYC

[2]Mar 19, 2006
    • level: 45
    kenneth_velez wrote:
    After watching Justice League's "Epilog" for the 10 time, and rereading "The Kingdom." I have been left a few questions concerning Bruce's Legacy, as Amanda Waller is a seemingly smart woman wouldn't it be logical to have multiple prospects of people for her project "Batman Beyond." I mean you can't just have someone take the roll of a character because they had a very similar life. Also what if Terry and Matt weren't Bruce's only childern what if he had a child with Wonder Woman. Know would know of it as they child would have been birthed on Themyscira. Would he have the great appituted for deductive reasoning as his father?
    hey, thats a very good question. I would love to hear an answer for it.

beast93boy

[3]Mar 21, 2006
    i like to think of the batman beyond universe as an alternate future for the JLU and B:TAS etc. i mean not all the stuff in BatBeyond would have to happen right. so i think Bruce would have his own kids, and i don't think the return of the joker movie ever needed to happen.

kenneth_velez

[4]Mar 21, 2006
    Whats up with the Chaos theory Gar?

batmanbat

[5]Mar 24, 2006
    • level: 6
    I love chaos! DIE DIE DIE! Yes I know what chaos is!

kenneth_velez

[6]Mar 25, 2006
    Like the enthusiasm, but save it for Superman.

SupermanNYC

[7]Mar 26, 2006
    kenneth_velez wrote:
    wait a min, you men to tell me that when I said something about this episode on the smallville forum, you try to tell me I should have put up a spoiler, when you didn't even do it here, yet you are telling everything about the episode, come on, what are you up to here? I posted a little statement about "is that the episode about when he finds out who his father is" thats all I put, but reading this, it telling more than me. Like I said on the other forum, thats a episode that they showed already, so it doesn't matter. I can see if it wasn't a episode that they didn't show.Then you made a remark about "why I don't just tell them about Destroyer" which haven't aired yet, Come on, thats not me. Yes I've seen it, love it, but waiting for it to air so I can talk about it. Anyway, you should do things like this, tryin to make me look bad when you did this before me, you should practice what you preach. Still in all, you are good people, just didn't like it after i seen this, and I didn't even remember reading this before, but I did because I have a post on here about the topic. But you still cool with me

kenneth_velez

[8]Mar 26, 2006
    My bad. I did make this before I posted on the Smallville forum. I am a hypicrite with a really bad sense of memory. I feel like a total pinchazo.

SupermanNYC

[9]Mar 27, 2006
    no sweat , its cool