Batman Beyond

The Eggbaby

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Apr 01, 2000 on The WB

• this epsodie always "Cracked" me up! I love it and wish I could see it once more!

This is beyond funny! It the classic Baby experment thing but this is just beyond funny! I mean the villlan is an overweight little bo peep and dumb and dumber following her massive ass all around! Terry has got to pass this class! I mean it's amazing how when this pictualry story line comes up the wakey and Zane thing that happen! The faces in this episode are pricessless and how Terry gets the only A! Well him and Terra in my story I mean she have too sitmulate her egg too being Batgirl and all! I tried to stimule my eggbaby but it didn't happen!
  • Funny Episode.

While going after a jewel theif Batman has to take care of a school assignment when Blade blows him off. This episode is so funny because you get to watch Batman persue crime and take care of a "baby". If he does'nt take care of the baby he'll fail the class. When the baby is taken he goes after it and eventually catches the theif. Imagine balencing the two lives. When the rest of the class gets mostly C Terry is the only one that gets an A that will help him not have to take the class over again.
  • Unfunny

That episode was so funny I forgot to laugh. I didn't like it