Batman Beyond

Unmasked

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Dec 18, 2001 on The WB

• Not the way i imagined the series would end...

I thought the series would never end, and i never thought it woudl end like this. Nothign really important happened this episode, it was like a very normal episode which should have been aired earlier. I don't beelieve this series ever ended. Maybe someday they will bring it back and continue where they left off. There is more stories they could do. More villians to bring in and bring back. Batman Beyond will never end as long as the fans are still alive.
  • This is not the true ending of the series!!!!

It was a good episode but it isn't the TRUE ending to the series. When the animators went to do Justice League Unlimited they put in a few episodes that had to do with Batman Beyond one was titled "Epilogue". Which is the TRUE ending to the series. It reveals the real reason Terry is the Batman. That Bruce Wayne is in fact his father!!! Go check it out!
  • They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon.

They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon. They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon.They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon.
  • They could do a hell of a lot better.

7.1
    They could have a new season for this show, but I think that some of them are tired of the show. Thats why.... you should get some new cast members and stuff like that. They could also do a movie too. They just can't close up the show like that. They must have some shows in the future.