Batman: The Animated Series

It's Never Too Late

Aired Saturday 9:00 AM Sep 10, 1992 on FOX

• *Spoilers* Batman gets involved in a mob war between Arnold Stromwell and Rupert Thorne. Arnold's son has been kidnapped, and Stromwell wants to find out who has his son, while Thorne plots to kill Stromwell and take over the city.

Although this episode was different than what I expecred from a Batman episode, I thought it was great. I thought it was very interesting to see whether or not Stromwell would change and turn himself in. It was great to see his uncertainty and sadness at what his life had become. It was nice to see how much he cared for his son, and how realized that he was the cause for his son's damaged life.
    It was kind of odd to see Batman involved in this story because it seemed he didn't really belong, but the story flowed nicely, and I like the fact that Batman actually changed somebody's life, instead of just winning a battle against a supervillain.
    Seeing an episode with this much emotion and intriging characters was actually very fun too watch. This episode has actually got me hooked to the series.