Batman: The Brave and the Bold

A Bat Divided!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Feb 05, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• Slacker Batman is awesome.

Slacker Batman is hilarious, watching Batman act like a completely dim, nacho-eating stoner was fantastic. I loved this episode, I have the utmost respect for the guys behind this show. James Tucker, I salute thee. The bar scene with the most obscure of obscure Batman villains, my jaw dropped in awe. Eraserhead and Mr. Camera, it just made my day. It's almost too bad that this scene and the three split Batmen outshine Firestorm, which is introduced. But he was cool as well. Dr. Ecks and Double X was a great villain, voiced by Slade himself, Ron Perlman.

This episode is another one of those home runs that this show manages to do every once a while, it's a perfect match of comedy and action, and I loved it. The greatest line so far in the show is now "Batman does not eat nachos!" A nice, friendly jab at The Batman's nacho eating Bruce Wayne. Funny stuff, Slacker Batman had a bunch of great lines. This episode is said to have Diedrich Bader's favorite movie line, couldn't quite figure out what line this is. I can only guess it's "groovy" uttered by Slacker Batman, referencing Ash from the Evil Dead trilogy. Anyway, this is an amazing episode.