Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Long Arm of the Law!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Dec 11, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• Perfect blend of awesome action and truly funny comedy.

Plastic Man is the funniest character on the show, much thanks to Tom Kenny's voice talent. Another voice talent which stands out is Jeffrey Combs, mr. Herbert West who previously voiced the Question in Justice League does the nigh-impossible. Just by his voice, and the power of the writer, Kite-Man becomes a genuine threat and a great villain, and actually quite sinister towards the end. Rubberneck may look a lot like Clayface, but he is a good villain too in his own right.

This episode has an impressive and perfectly balanced ratio of comedy and action, including the opening. We get to see more from Plastic Man's life, his hot wife Ramona, his baby and his sidekick Woozy Winks. The action in the end when everybody seems to get Plastic Man's stretching powers is fantastic, and could be my favorite action scene from this show, it's really creative and the animation is superb. The final gag is hilarious.

"Long Arm of the Law" is one of my favorite episodes from the show, it's funny and exciting and an excellent example of why this show is so fantastic.
  • Great episode and nice to learn about Plastic Man's Past!

This was an awesome episode! It was nice to see Kite-Man again and it was nice to see Plastic Man's wife,baby, and dog! Wow, i honestly never knew he had a family but this series is suppose to show us some characters that haven't been seen much before. Anyways, Rubber Neck was a cool guy, but the only problem was is that he didn't use his stretch powers that much. Still, it was a nice episode and that Woozy guy was funny! Overall, season 2 has been good so far even though it has only been 2 episodes so far, but still. Not only that, but we even learned about Kite-Man's past as well.

Overall Grade: A