Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Mayhem of the Music Meister!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Oct 23, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• Batman the Musical

This is something I thought I would never see in a million years but I finally have and I love it. This is one of my top ten episodes of the show. I'll admit I'm not a fan of musicals, it's just not my genere; the only ones I really like are "Phantom of the Paridise", "Rocky Horror Picture Show", "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog" and a few others but I like these because their a little more in the generes I love and just simply make a beautiful combo. The plot is nothing special but it's really just the songs and the actions that make this episode. Neil Patrick Harris as the Music Meister and it makes sense since he was in "Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog" it's just great hearing him sing. And the Music Meister kinda looks like the vilian Paul Simon played from the movie "Phantom of the Paridise". And of course kudos to the voice actress for Black Canary she just has such a beautiful voice. The funny thing about this episode is this isn't really a Batman episode but it's more Black Canary and the Music Meister but that's what great about it because these two drive the show.

At times it was fun and funny, my second favorate sone is "Going Bats" where we see both the supervillians and superheroes break out in song. I couldn't help but laugh my head off just seeing Joker, Penguin, Two Face, and others sing and dance it was just surreal.

But my favorate song was from Black Cannary called "If only" it was just a beautiful song. I even loved how in the final minutes the person doing the duet with her was Green Arrow which makes sense since both are a couple in the comic book series.
    Both make beautiful music together, so does this episode.