Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Return of the Fearsome Fangs!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Feb 20, 2009 on Cartoon Network

• I don't believe it, The Terrible Trio are in an episode that's actually...good? And on top of that they are cool?

Very entertaining, I love this kung fu mumbo jumbo, the evil students, the good student, the sensei which is killed by the evil students, the good student wants revenge. The action is fantastic, and in my opinion the best I had seen from the show when this episode first aired. The mutated animal forms may be hokey, but I love it. Especially Bronze Tiger's. The opening has Jonah Hex teaming up with Batman, it is fantastic and Jonah Hex is naturally, very awesome.

The violence is taken up a notch, we get another death, this time it is murder, Blue Beetle sacrificed himself, the sensei is just killed. The way Bronze Tiger defeated Fox was a bit brutal, he breaks his legs and his arms. Batman cheating was, I don't know, I didn't like it, but it's a small quibble in a very awesome episode.

This episode does what The Batman and even Batman: The Animated Series failed to do, have the Terrible Trio as credible threats, this episode goes beyond that basic achievement and makes them cool on top of that. I really enjoyed this, and Bronze Tiger was a good guest hero.