Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Cartoon Network (ended 2011)

Gislef

Batman: The Brave and the Bold Fan Reviews (55)

6.7
  • Batman the fun and the clever

This show has tons of great ideas and introduces a formula that in every episode they bring in a new B or C list comic book charcter for Batman to team up with. In every episode you also get a partly bland villian. The villians are as cut dry as I want to rule the world because I`m a bad person. But I think the show is so fun and the action scenes are great. The script is okay they could make it tighter. I like the story of every episode they did a great job. Also i thought that the charcters were accurate to the comics. I don`t think it`s one of my favorite shows but I like it enough that I watched the first two seasons and loved them. I would recomend it to anyone that likes shows about superheroes.

Edit: This show knows what it's doing it had a season finally that broke the fourth wall while telling how Batman has impacted children. It knows of other serious takes on Batman and it tries to keep this show light hearted. With the more series episodes they were done good. It also took stupid characters and made a joke of them while reminding us of the fun aspects. Also looking back the show was very funny.