Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Sidekicks Assemble!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• Awesome episode!

Man, this was an awesome episode! I thought Robin would be annoying again ( Like In Color Of Revenge), but i was wrong. I did like Ra's Al Ghul's first appearence in this show, along with his daughter Talia. I liked The Superman and Wonder Woman cameos in the opening, though it was only their backs. I did lol at the crocodile scene. Robin, Aqualad, and Speedy was a neat combination. Though, there could have been some more fighting, but it was still good. The flying island was awesome and this is an episode you should watch. Also, the Nightwing costume at the end was neat.

Overall Grade : A
  • Robin, Speedy and Aqualad vs. Ra's al Ghul and his daughter Talia.

Is that really?....Superman and Wonder Woman? But I thought they couldn't be used in this show, no way, no how. Well, seems they can be used as long as they don't speak and we don't get to see their faces. The opening sets up the rest of the episode nicely as Robin, Speedy and Aqulad decide to create a superhero team when they grow older. And indeed they do. The episode deals with these three characters and how they feel they're badly treated by their mentors, Batman, Green Arrow and Aquaman. They get involved in a major mission however when Ra's al Ghul and his sexy daughter Talia tries to destroy the world with mutant plants.

I was a bit sad that Wonder Girl couldn't be in the episode, but I understand. Robin, thankfully wasn't annoying and obnoxious like in his previous appearance. The action is good and the interaction between the characters, both the group of sidekicks and the group of mentors is very entertaining. The ending with Nightwing was the best part, that is a very cool costume, in my opinion and better than the mullet Nightwing from The New Batman Adventures. This is a fun episode that continues season 2's strong run of episodes.