Batman: The Brave and the Bold

The Knights of Tomorrow!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Nov 19, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• The show at it's very best.

This episode was awesome, the very first shot, I started smiling, I've been waiting for Darkseid to show up, unfortunately he didn't appear here, The Question does however and meets a tragic end, that's right, yet ANOTHER character dies, while I, on one hand hated seeing The Question dying because I really like him, at least he was awesome in the opening and chose to die instead of being captured. Great opening teaser, the main episode is fantastic. It has the best action I've seen so far on the show, plentiful of cool, memorable moments and just loaded with "oh, snap" surprises, that's why, if you haven't seen the episode yet, stop reading right now, don't go look for spoilers on the internet, experience it for yourself, in fact, I wish I didn't see one specific image that was released by CN. This is a future story, or so it seems, more on that later, here, Batman has married Catwoman, they got a child named Damien, Joker is presumed dead when his son starts wreaking havoc in Gotham and Robin has now become Batman after Bruce Wayne's retirement.

This episode was epic, too epic in fact, so epic you know there's a catch and indeed they did pull a "Over the Edge", which I was a tad disappointed by, then again, do we really want to see Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle die for real in the future? I guess not. There were a couple of humorous moments, the section of the museum dedicated to Robin's "Holyisms", the real Joker had some darkly funny moments, I wish, I just wish they could've refrained from including the farting noise when Joker's son appeared, why do that? Other than that it was pretty serious stuff, The son of Joker, complete psycho, great lines, "Got quite an arm on you Mr. Wayne, think I'll use it to beat you to death with". When the real Joker appeared, wow, loved the moment where he talks about his terminal illness, "The doctor gave me six months to live, I gave him six seconds". It would've been cool if Joker Jr. wasn't adopted and instead the child of Joker and Harley Quinn, I mean why not, it's all fake in the end after all, go for it. I loved this episode, one of the absolute best so far, almost as great as "Chill of the Night" in fact.
  • First of all an awesome, not to missed and must to watch episode for batman fans of all ages. The season keeps better and better. Its become more mature in storyline and plots.

First of all an awesome, not to missed and must to watch episode for batman fans of all ages. The season keeps better and better. Its become more mature in storyline and plots. It seems the childish flavor of season one is a history (I hope!).

In the teaser parts the whereabouts of Question is unclear. Did he vanquished in the fiery pit of Apocalypse?

Now the main plot: A background voice narrate the tale of Batman's past, present. The death in Wayne family, Jokes appearance and most of all the end is shocking, surprising , amusing (forget some adjectives..... my fault) etc. After seeing the the ending you have to say" Ooooooooooooooooooooooh, why.............?"