Batman: The Brave and the Bold

The Super-Batman of Planet X!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Mar 26, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• Numerous references to Bruce Timm's Superman and Batman series makes this one great and funny episode.

I really liked this episode. Best part? Why, Kevin Conroy as Batman from Zurr En Arrh of course. Clancy Brown and Dana Delany also appear in roles that mirror those they had in Superman: The Animated Series. It's also a lot of fun seeing Batman with superpowers, flying around battling huge robots and monsters. But of course in the end it's all about using your head and skills and not superpowers to save the day, I liked that.

This is one highly enjoyable episode, the opening is great as well and sees the return of the Metal Men, that was quick. Still, it's good to see them back so soon, taking on Kanjar Ro an his space pirates. It also shows Dr. Magnus in a pimp suit, and Batman, more or less unmasked, but not completely, have to save the full unmasking for "Chill of the Night" I guess, and rightfully so.

The action is as usual full of energy and is a joy to behold. This is a very entertaining episode with a bunch of clever, humerous references to the classic Bruce Timm Superman and Batman series.