Batman: The Brave and the Bold

The Super-Batman of Planet X!

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Mar 26, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Batman.

This is one of my top ten favorate episodes of the series, it's just a dream come true because this episode just about has everything I love and it's also a role reversal epiosde done right. This was loosely based off an alternate Batman story which I didn't know about but erriely prolific for the "Batman Beyond" series we have. I really love the look of the futuristic world it's simliar to the one in the pulp comic book series "Magus Robot Fighter" and I can tell there are a few nods to that series.

But the joy is in many things, for one thing the voice cast seeing Clancy Brown and Dana Deliny play the alternate versions of Lex Luthor and Lois Lane. And Kevin Conroy playing the alternate Batman. That was just comic gold and the gold keeps buliding up as we see Batman becoming Superman. That was something I thought I'd never see in a million years but this was my year, and it was hillaous as there were constant nods to the Superman series like the famous it's a bird and plane sentence which made me crack up or even the famous picture of Superman standing in front of the American flag. But it was just simply plain fun seeing Batman really go to town and kick some butt with the super powers while having fun in the process. And of course the version of krytonite is funny too, lets just say Batman shouldn't go to the video arcade.

One of the funniest moments for me was seeing the alternate Batman work at the Daily Planet and we see him out of the mask and he looks like Clark Kent; so you can say it's Clark Kent (Superman) whom has became Batman, while we see Bruce Wayne (Batman) becoming Superman. Boy wrap your head around that one.