THE BATTLE OF THE NETWORK STARS - in re-runs...

240-Robert

[1]Feb 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    I recently saw an old episode of THE BATTLE OF THE NETWORK STARS. I really enjoy watching THE BATTLE OF THE NETWORK STARS. It's just a plain fun show to see! I'd like to see this show up in re-runs again on cablt tv.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fluffybear

[2]Jun 6, 2006
    • level: 19

I remember watching Battle of the network stars as a kid and it was one of my favorites and I am sorry to see that it had to come back to a network like Trio which is now dead.
    NBC Universal made a mistake killing off Trio like they did, they should have rebranded the network and made it a channel for classic TV or how about letting me download some of these shows from iTunes. Schoolhouse Rock is quite successful on iTues so you have to wonder if something like Battle of the Network Stars wouldn't do as well.
    Edited on 06/06/2006 3:55pm

Lokar

[3]Jul 11, 2006
    • level: 26
    Sad to hear it's already gone again. Also, I wish I could have seen Trio! I thought it looked like it was going to be good. Guess these things are not in our hands.

I too would like to see it in reruns or downloads somewhere else. It was such a fun show.

Tubewatcher46

[4]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    This show was great watching has a teen. Now it's gone I wish they would show it again.

lowellriggsiam

[5]Nov 28, 2007
    • level: 4
    It has been fun watching it again. My favorite was the one with Gary Coleman and Dana Plato representing NBC.