Battlestar Galactica

A Disquiet Follows My Soul

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 23, 2009 on Syfy

• Setting up stage for events to come...

In so many ways, it was a slow episode, nothing major happening but it did served it purpose - it looks more and more there is going to be civil war or at least rebellion and it would just have been weird, if it happens from clear air and this episode does what is needed to be done - shows why people are unhappy.. not that we can guess it by ourselves.

I most say I loved the whole thing going around Gaeta - the pessimism what has conquered him and the way he talked with Starbuck.. and it's just irony - most of the rebellion on New Caprica was lead by cylons and has Gaeta pointed out - they wanted to airlock him for crimes against humanity.. but who where they.. That was just a great thought and I really think bringing up those ironies and amazing things what they have seeded long ago and now harvesting the result.. it is enjoyable but nothing new happens.

And Roslin.. I am glad she is over her depression and sees that today is worth living.. but.. Again, a long time in the episode to build her gaining will again.. but what will she do? She does not seemed to care about what happens anymore..

And the whole Tyrol's son storyline.. Why we need that?

Disappointed in the episode has nothing new happened but it had it's bright moments.