Battlestar Galactica

A Disquiet Follows My Soul

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 23, 2009 on Syfy

• The bottom line is, that this episode simply had to happen. Things are starting to fall in place for the final episodes of the series. Even though nothing happened in this episode, it was still another great instalment to the series.

So, Tyrol's son isn't really his. Biggest surprise of the entire episode. I honestly didn't see this one coming, but it isn't that big of a reveal compared to what we've seen in the past few episodes.

The whole Zarek against the Adama & Roslyn administration seems like it may be going somewhere, hopefully we'll get to see more of that in the next episodes, but hopefully not too much simply because time is running out.

Eight episodes remain in the entire series, and still many major questions that need answering. Hopefully things will be executed well, and hopefully the show will go out as it came in, in an absolutely incredible fashion.

Could have been better, but if too many elements were to be cropped into one episode, it would have been fairly disastrous. I also liked the fact that despite the fact that things are starting to become really dark, there are still jokes here and there, bringing at least some humour into the series is a good idea, but shouldn't be over-exaggerated.

Can't wait until next week's episode, it's going to be awesome.