Battlestar Galactica

Blood on the Scales (2)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 06, 2009 on Syfy

• By the end of this episode, I was shaking with excitement, and at the edge of my seat. Battlestar Galactica is heading straight towards victory with this new episode "Blood on the scales".

In general, this episode was terrific. Excellent finish to the mutiny aboard galactica, the moment in which Adama had a squadron of several marines, was the moment I started getting more excited by the second. This episode, was incredible. Tyroll disabling the FTL drive, I was kind of wondering what the Frak he was trying to do, but my god, he really pulled this one off, and saved everyone from a frakked up future, I suppose.

The whole Adama execution, was extremely, extremely well executed. I knew this wasn't where Adama was to be killed off, but I still thought that it may be possible. Luckily, this was not the case, and it seems that Zarek and Gaeta have recieved proper punishment for their crimes. Thanks, guys, you brought life back to the show, but now, I think you two are gone for good.

It was nice to see Romo once more, and the whole "Adama trial" was well played, and not too long. It would have been painful to have to wait a week to see how this trial turned out, but there's no more stalling left in this show. Everything seems to be pointing in a straight direction towards jaw-dropping action, and an explosive finale.

Next week's episode, and all the other few episodes that remain in this series will undoubtably be some of the best we've seen in the past few years. It's sad to see it all coming to and end, but it feels like this season was the perfect place to bid adieu to the whole series. Excellent episode, Excellent final episodes so far. Buckle up, and enjoy the ride. I have a feeling that fireworks are stirring up.